Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removal Insurance other than just using Shipping Companies ????

Removal Insurance other than just using Shipping Companies ????

Old Sep 6th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Removal Insurance other than just using Shipping Companies ????

Asked this on the Canadian Forum with no joy so far, however seeing it could be relevant to an OZ move thought I'd try here as well.

Thanks Dave

Would anyone have any info on independent shipping insurance quotes or polices they have bought instead of just going with the polices offered by the removal companies.

I know some offer Liability & some Marine and all companies say what they offer is the best - well they would.

Just wondered if anyone has bought their own insurance to cover the move which I believe should be cheaper and which company you went with & policy purchased.

Any info is appreciated.

Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:34 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Insurance other than just using Shipping Companies ????

Letton Percival
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Removal Insurance other than just using Shipping Companies ????

Thanks Dr

I'll drop em a line.