Reload this Page >

diy concrete pool

diy concrete pool

Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:46 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default diy concrete pool

had a few prices to install a 12mtr x 6 mtr concrete pool 2.2mtrs deep to 1.1mtrs deep,looking at 35k [no fence]
so i thought i would self build,so far the holes been dug and the steel is going in this weekend,after that the relevant trades will be coming in to spray and shape it, then pebble crete it,
the total cost including 140,000 ltrs of water,36" sand filter,big salt chlorinator,500ltrs per minute pump, pipe work,skimmer boxes,pavers and electrics comes in at 19k,
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:07 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: diy concrete pool

Good price. don't forgot to put stubs in for solar heating in case you decide to go for it at a later date.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 8:21 am
Mav
Forum Regular

i have put in a main drain with an outlet on it so that i can take the water from the deepest coldest part of the pool for solar htg
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:07 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mav
i have put in a main drain with an outlet on it so that i can take the water from the deepest coldest part of the pool for solar htg
as im just getting a pool done at the moment i would be interested in photos.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:50 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mav
had a few prices to install a 12mtr x 6 mtr concrete pool 2.2mtrs deep to 1.1mtrs deep,looking at 35k [no fence]
so i thought i would self build,so far the holes been dug and the steel is going in this weekend,after that the relevant trades will be coming in to spray and shape it, then pebble crete it,
the total cost including 140,000 ltrs of water,36" sand filter,big salt chlorinator,500ltrs per minute pump, pipe work,skimmer boxes,pavers and electrics comes in at 19k,
Good for you mate
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:16 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by youngy73
as im just getting a pool done at the moment i would be interested in photos.
i will post some pics over the weekend,
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mav
i will post some pics over the weekend,
Where abouts are you Mav too.....
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:05 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Where abouts are you Mav too.....
im at morayfield brisbane.
Attached Thumbnails diy concrete pool-pool-041.jpg   diy concrete pool-pool-076.jpg   diy concrete pool-pool-084.jpg  

Last edited by Mav; Sep 7th 2008 at 2:31 am. Reason: pics added