Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

removal homes,anyone got one?

removal homes,anyone got one?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Default removal homes,anyone got one?

Hi we are thinking about getting a old Queenslander and putting it on some land ,but was told that alot of finance companies won't do them,has anyone done it?
Thanks Lorri
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:34 am
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: removal homes,anyone got one?

Hiya,

It really depends on where you are and how easy it would be to find that sort of house somewhere within easy moving distance.

I am a town planner and have seen this done literally hundreds of times - developers off-load an old house to someone before they develop the land!

I'm not sure why a finance copany wouldn't welcome this type of business! Provided that you can satisfy them that the house is in reaonsble condition and not going to fall down I don't see why not!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Default Re: removal homes,anyone got one?

Originally Posted by AndyR1976
Hiya,

It really depends on where you are and how easy it would be to find that sort of house somewhere within easy moving distance.

I am a town planner and have seen this done literally hundreds of times - developers off-load an old house to someone before they develop the land!

I'm not sure why a finance copany wouldn't welcome this type of business! Provided that you can satisfy them that the house is in reaonsble condition and not going to fall down I don't see why not!!
Hi they told me that it is very hard to find anyone to this kind of thing,I know where to get a house ,there are a couple of place near here that sell them,they deliver them ,put them on stumps and join them back together if they have been cut into two.Then you have to get the water and power and sewerage put on yourself,but trying to get the finance for it seems to be the hard bit.
Cheers Lorri