Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which removal company should i use?

Which removal company should i use?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default Which removal company should i use?

Hi
I am looking at getting quotes now for shipping to oz. I live in east yorkshire.
Can anyone reccommend a good company that they have used. Doesnt have to be the cheapest, as long as they offer an excellent service.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Which removal company should i use?

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi
I am looking at getting quotes now for shipping to oz. I live in east yorkshire.
Can anyone reccommend a good company that they have used. Doesnt have to be the cheapest, as long as they offer an excellent service.
Hi there
We got a couple of quotes, but we have decided to use

www.crownrelo.com

They were a bit more expensive than the others, but after some negotiations they did give us a few hundred pounds discount from the original quote.
The overall reason for choosing them was because they seemed a lot more professional and knowledgable about our needs and requirements. They also have offices all over the world and one in Brisbane, which is where we are heading.

Good luck with the search and the move