can you answer
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

remaining relative visa can you help

Old Feb 23rd 2003, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

sputnikspouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default remaining relative visa can you help

I am hoping to move to oz. My brother will sponsor me, on the remaining relative sceme, on the forms it asks me to fill in all relatives with address or deceased. my parents are deceased long ago and I beleive gran. had death certificates etc. she is now also deceased. My question is will I be asked to supply proof of my parents death?
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future
Default Re: remaining relative visa can you help

Originally posted by sputnikspouse
I am hoping to move to oz. My brother will sponsor me, on the remaining relative sceme, on the forms it asks me to fill in all relatives with address or deceased. my parents are deceased long ago and I beleive gran. had death certificates etc. she is now also deceased. My question is will I be asked to supply proof of my parents death?

you should have no probs getting death certificates at your district council (for a small fee)
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

sputnikspouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I no longer live in area of parents death.
will i be asked to supply proof yes or no?
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Catherine House in London holds all of the birth and Death certificates for the whole of England. You could ring them up and find out if they will post them to you. There is a small fee and you have to be able to answer certains questions to get the certificate.

Sorry can't tell you whether you need them or not.
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future

Originally posted by sputnikspouse
I no longer live in area of parents death.
will i be asked to supply proof yes or no?
i would most certainly think u would have to produce proof yes