Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Relocating to Perth

Relocating to Perth

Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:18 am
Just Joined

OzzieDreamers is on a distinguished road
Default Relocating to Perth

Hi has anyone got any info. or experience of living in Success in Perth?
thanks in advance.
Oz

Last edited by OzzieDreamers; Sep 4th 2007 at 12:24 am.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:21 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Relocating to Perth

Hi,
We only live 5 mins away from Success, seems like a nice area, still lots of building going on very close to the railway (not yet open!) The Gateway shopping centre is not yet completed but has everything you will need there. Got friends that live in Hammond Park which in my opinion will be nicer than Success but again has alot of building still to be done.
We like the areas around because we are 10mins away from freo and only takes 20mins to get into the city

Kate
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:39 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieDreamers
Hi has anyone got any info. or experience of living in Success in Perth?
thanks in advance.
Oz
Lol....I thought you meant has anyone been successful living in Perth

Sorry...I must get to bed, seen as I have been on night shift, and haven't slept for 24 hours
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:52 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Lol....I thought you meant has anyone been successful living in Perth

Sorry...I must get to bed, seen as I have been on night shift, and haven't slept for 24 hours
Ha, thats what i thought too!

Successful in Success anyone