Refused

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:56 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refused

thats terrible - best of luck wherever your heart takes you.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
Hi,

Yeah we passed TRA and all that.

We failed as our sons medical condition was slightly too costly on the Australian Health System - Apart from that everything was fine.

Yeah we've looked at other types of VISA as well as other countries but for now i think we'd just like sit and think about it a bit more berfore doing anything.
So sorry to hear your news i wish you and your family the very best of luck for the future Janet
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Tony and Sonya, so sorry about the very bad news. Just wondering if you have got this far would you possibly now try another country. Just a thought.
I have said to my hubby if we were rejected that would be our next option.
Wishing you the best of luck.
Lesleym
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:10 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry that you've had bad decision for you and the family. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.
Gillian
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your bad news - and good luck with your future.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:24 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

My heart goes out to you both. Not only in having your visa application refused, but also for the parental trauma of having a child with a serious medical condition and all that involves.

I truly hope that you can find some peace and happiness whatever you decide to do. Offering you my most heartfelt wishes for the future.

Anne x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

goodluck for the future.......whatever you decide to do
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:38 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I just wonder if you sons medical condition is one that you could afford to pay yourself ?
You have the right to appeal dont you ?
If you made assurances that youd not burden the health system, would this turn everything around ?
Maybe contact an agent (but Id make sure he was also a lawyer, not just a migration agent)
Best of luck
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:06 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to echo everyone else's sentiments on here to you guys.
Wishing you all the best for the future.
Julie. x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Tony and Sonya, so sorry about the very bad news. Just wondering if you have got this far would you possibly now try another country. Just a thought.
I have said to my hubby if we were rejected that would be our next option.
Wishing you the best of luck.
Lesleym

I would love to but feel we would only be stopped at the same hurdle again.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to but feel we would only be stopped at the same hurdle again.

sad for you XXX
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:37 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Hi,

Yeah we passed TRA and all that.

We failed as our sons medical condition was slightly too costly on the Australian Health System - Apart from that everything was fine.

Yeah we've looked at other types of VISA as well as other countries but for now i think we'd just like sit and think about it a bit more berfore doing anything.
As an Australian I say sorry, I find the DIMIA ammoral and disgraceful.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:51 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously dont know the story but have you talked with peter Bollard (sp?).

I hear his name mentioned by the other agents as the top agent with regards to medical issues on visa's. George and Jaj talk very highly of him.

May be worth checking out before you close the book?

edit : actually the more I think about it - if you havent already - you should contact the above named agent - nothing to lose (dont take that wrong )

Last edited by seang; Nov 23rd 2005 at 7:57 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:31 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by seang
Obviously dont know the story but have you talked with peter Bollard (sp?).

I hear his name mentioned by the other agents as the top agent with regards to medical issues on visa's. George and Jaj talk very highly of him.

May be worth checking out before you close the book?

edit : actually the more I think about it - if you havent already - you should contact the above named agent - nothing to lose (dont take that wrong )
Hi,
Being new to all this it really makes you think just how difficult this whole process is.We are just starting out and I really feel for you.
We wish you health and happiness in all that you do in the future.
Keep smiling and something will come up,it always does.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

We have had our final decision today on our VISA and it wasn't a good one - so to everyone that we've either chatted to, helped or been helped by i'd just like to say good luck and all the best in whatever comes your way.

Me and Sonja will probably be leaving this forum for good now as it will probably just be depressing reading what could have been - which looked far more appetising than the U.K. but you've to make the best with what you have and that is what we will do.

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
Absolutely gutted for you all - been there - I know how a refusal feels. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.