Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Redirect mail to Australia

Redirect mail to Australia

Old Mar 18th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Danaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant future
Default Redirect mail to Australia

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone directed their post from the UK to Australia? If so how did it go, also (of course) how much did it cost? My wife is laying eggs the nearer we get to moving out there!

Fulham have just gone 4-1 up against Juventus!!! That is right JUVENTUS!!!!

Many thanks

Dan
Old Mar 18th 2010, 9:51 pm
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redirect mail to Australia

Yes go to the post office website and you can do it online - you need an address to redirect to however You can get it for a month, 3 months or a year. Cost depends on how long and how many surnames. Only time I have ever wished I hadn't kept my own name when I got married!

Having done it now for three months its mostly junk mail that is redirected, however we kept it for the odd tax letter, pension letter and a few other key things.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Redirect mail to Australia

We signed for a year and it was about 70 GBP. Just did it online at the Royal Mail webstie.