Reload this Page >

Recent engineering graduate looking for employment abroad

Recent engineering graduate looking for employment abroad

Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

motorboat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recent engineering graduate looking for employment abroad

Hi,

I am a recent grad from Bristol, UK and am would like to look for work abroad.

I am 28 have a BEng in mechanical engineering and a years experience working as a stress engineer, plus several years in manufacturing prior to my degree.

Where are good jobs boards to look at in Oz? Does anyone have similar experience who can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

motorboat
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:01 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent engineering graduate looking for employment abroad

Originally Posted by motorboat
Hi,

I am 28 have a BEng in mechanical engineering and a years experience working as a stress engineer, plus several years in manufacturing prior to my degree.

Where are good jobs boards to look at in Oz? Does anyone have similar experience who can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

motorboat
At 28 you could come over on a working holiday visa. You could try Seek job search for a start
Old Feb 27th 2014, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

Chris and Farideh would be helpful, not sure if she comes on here anymore. But Chris is a stress engineer. I think they moved to Perth
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by motorboat
Hi,

Cheers

motorboat
It's not a good time to come over to Brisbane as a recent engineer grad, you might want to start with the larger engineering companies who still run graduate programs however check out your visa first and ring the companies to see if you are eligible to be considered, contruction in Brisbane slowed last year and is yet to recover... Sydney or Perth might be an option... good luck
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 10:32 am
Just Joined

motorboat is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok cheers