Really nervous

Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:16 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Really nervous

Just about to leave for the airport after lunch. Everything is packed in the rucksack, all paperwork sorted (Tip, don't leave it till the last week to organise!!), house contents with the shippers (PSS - that's another storey - will fill you in when they advise me on the surprise invoice they just sent me), everything done.....I'm now bloody nervous! Glass of wine me thinks.

Thanks to those who have helped with my queries, best of luck to you all.

Will post again in June when I arrive in Australia xxxxxx

happy days
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:17 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Really nervous

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Just about to leave for the airport after lunch. Everything is packed in the rucksack, all paperwork sorted (Tip, don't leave it till the last week to organise!!), house contents with the shippers (PSS - that's another storey - will fill you in when they advise me on the surprise invoice they just sent me), everything done.....I'm now bloody nervous! Glass of wine me thinks.

happy days
Good luck
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:18 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Just about to leave for the airport after lunch.
Which airline are you flying with?

Good luck and safe journey.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:19 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Going to South America for a few months first, travelling - flying with Varig.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:21 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Going to South America for a few months first, travelling - flying with Varig.
I'm glad you added that. I was thinking that was gonna be a hell of a flight. No amount of in-flight entertainment could keep you interested for that long
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:22 pm
Life is good

ha ha ha - i see what you mean.

my route www.getjealous.com/australia2006
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

happy days
Best of luck!x
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:25 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

best of luck, see you there

happy days
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:26 pm
Life is good

thanks guys, I'm off now, wine is calling.

claire xx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:30 pm
What's happening dudes?

ha ha ha - i see what you mean.

my route www.getjealous.com/australia2006
Now I did getjealous.com. That looks like great fun
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:35 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

happy days
The very best of luck to Claire, you were the first person to help us when we started the TRA which seems like a lifetime away now, as we are decorating getting ready to get on the market !!!!! we are also hoping to be there by June time !!
Have a great flight and we will join you in a glass of vino to wish you the best in your new life
Keep us posted
Jane XXX
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:35 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

happy days

good lucks guys