Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How lucky are the Northampton meets?

How lucky are the Northampton meets?

Old Jan 30th 2006, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default How lucky are the Northampton meets?

Bear with me on this...

Northampton meet number two on November 5th 2005, great meeting as always; comparing timelines, etc. It had been two months and 27 days since we'd submitted our online SIR application and then three days later on the 8th we received an email telling us we'd been successful.

Northampton meet number three, 28th January 2006, another fab meeting. We get to show off our lovely new visa stickers to an appreciative crowd. We discuss timelines, etc. Two days later Jane and Russ receive their lovely email saying 'Welcome'; but that's not all...

...we've only gone and received yet another offer on our house and this time we're accepting it!

After just 17 days our house is SOLD!
:scared: :scared:

So to say we love going to Northampton meetings is an understatement! If you want some good luck then keep your eyes peeled for the next one and come along! You never know, you could benefit from it's mysterious migration magic! But do it quick; we might decide to start charging admission!

Good luck to all!

Graham and Sara
AKA Very Happy Bunnies!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 5:48 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How lucky are the Northampton meets?

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Bear with me on this...

Northampton meet number two on November 5th 2005, great meeting as always; comparing timelines, etc. It had been two months and 27 days since we'd submitted our online SIR application and then three days later on the 8th we received an email telling us we'd been successful.

Northampton meet number three, 28th January 2006, another fab meeting. We get to show off our lovely new visa stickers to an appreciative crowd. We discuss timelines, etc. Two days later Jane and Russ receive their lovely email saying 'Welcome'; but that's not all...

...we've only gone and received yet another offer on our house and this time we're accepting it!

So to say we love going to Northampton meetings is an understatement! If you want some good luck then keep your eyes peeled for the next one and come along! You never know, you could benefit from it's mysterious migration magic! But do it quick; we might decide to start charging admission!

Good luck to all!

Graham and Sara
AKA Very Happy Bunnies!

Well what can i say
What a fantastic day all round, when will u guys look to getting out there..
I hope to be putting my own sold it thread soon,
Sending my passports to london tomorrow, just make it all official

Well congrats to you
R & J
Old Jan 30th 2006, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Pete-danns is on a distinguished road

Congratulations you two!

Our applications go in soon so lets hope some of that Northampton meet rubs itself this way now
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:13 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Y'know I think I will organize one for March that will be enough time to get a buyer eh !!!!!!
So then after the number 4 meet we can all post ........
Sara and Graham exchanged contracts
Pete and OH application done
Me and Russ House sold,
Teejay TRA passed

Thats what Phsyco Russ is predicting :scared:
Jane xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Jan 30th 2006 at 6:30 pm. Reason: forgot me mates !!!!!!! criminal
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:55 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Bear with me on this...

Good luck to all!

Graham and Sara
AKA Very Happy Bunnies!
Fab news congrats
Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Y'know I think I will organize one for March that will be enough time to get a buyer eh !!!!!!
So then after the number 4 meet we can all post ........
Sara and Graham exchanged contracts
Pete and OH application done
Me and Russ House sold,
Teejay TRA passed

Thats what Phsyco Russ is predicting :scared:
Jane xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane...do you really mean to say your hubby is psychic not psycho???? lol .

Good luck all you Northampton peeps.....not that you need it by the sounds of it.

Jackie x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:24 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Jane...do you really mean to say your hubby is psychic not psycho???? lol .

Good luck all you Northampton peeps.....not that you need it by the sounds of it.

Jackie x

No Jackie,
I was right the first time
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:53 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I really should have got my act together and made the OH come shouldn't I?

Maybe we would have got a CO this side of Easter !!

Will be at the next one, with bells on
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

[font=Arial][color=black][font=Verdana]]
Really pleased for you and don't want to burst your bubble but please don't say sold until you have exchanged. Been there, done that, would hate for it to go pearshaped.

Will send good vibes that it all goes through smoothly.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

great news maties really really pleased for you
so when are ya coming to see us

tracey
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:04 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by scissors
great news matiesreally really pleased for you

tracey
Hi Tracey,
have heard lots about u will hopefully meet you in June time
Jane xxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi jane....oh dear...all good i hope
are you coming to brisbane?its lovely hear,im sure you ll like it
we would love to met up with you when you get hear

tracey
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

great news maties really really pleased for you

tracey

Hi Tracey

Thanks, still have to go through all the waiting to exchange etc but they are first time buyers who have already made 2 offers, said they wouldn't offer anymore, but couldn't find anything else they liked so fingers crossed for a smooth sell.

We are thinking of making a detour when we land in OZ. We will be flying into Sydney and spending a few days there so might take a bit longer and come and see you guys.

I'll keep you posted.

Graham & Sara
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:09 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
No Jackie,
I was right the first time

PMSL.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:37 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

hi jane....oh dear...all good i hope
are you coming to brisbane?its lovely hear,im sure you ll like it
we would love to met up with you when you get hear

tracey
Don't worry it was all good !!!! you have obviously been a good friend to the people I have met through here, so maybe I can meet you one day ....... cos did I mention WE GOT OUR VISAS !!!! lol
Jane xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.