Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Real Estate TV Channel

Real Estate TV Channel

Old Feb 16th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Real Estate TV Channel

Sky channel 250

Three programmes tomorrow about buying property in Sydney and other areas, might be useful to someone. The channel aires from 6am onwards & the three relevant progs are on at various times of the day. They are all series - Ive set up a series link lol

Regs
Kari
Old Feb 16th 2005, 9:49 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: Real Estate TV Channel

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Sky channel 250

Three programmes tomorrow about buying property in Sydney and other areas, might be useful to someone. The channel aires from 6am onwards & the three relevant progs are on at various times of the day. They are all series - Ive set up a series link lol

Regs
Kari
I've been watching it for the last few weeks, just happened to stummble across it one day and it's great if you are sad like me Location Location & Hot Auctions also seem to cover alot of properties in Melbourne. So if any of you who are heading to Victoria it's worth a look.

Michelle
Old Feb 17th 2005, 7:13 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

A Place in the Sun on C4 at 4pm today is in Tasmania, and then next week (Tuesday or Wed) they are in Sydney.
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:03 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
A Place in the Sun on C4 at 4pm today is in Tasmania, and then next week (Tuesday or Wed) they are in Sydney.
When are NTL going to start showing this?
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:06 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Sky channel 250

Regs
Kari
Canceled Sky about 2 months ago when we knew the house sale was going through. It's the one and only channel I miss! Plus Debra Hutton is pretty easy on the eye!

Rob
Old Feb 17th 2005, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

RETV has been going for quite a while so I have seen every series of Location, Location and Hot Property a number of times! There is also Location, Location Amazing Homes which is quite good. Deborah Hutton is easy on the eye I agree and if ever you get a chance to see the film 'The Castle' (which stars Michael Caton, the presenter of Hot Property/Hot Auctions) do so. I have seen a few old school pals on both programs and they have filmed in lots of places I know; Deborah Hutton presented one episode from a house just down the road from ours in Williamstown too so I wasn't sure what to look at.

As said, both programs concentrate on Melbourne and Sydney but Brisbane appears regularly and Adelaide from time to time. There is also a Kiwi program on RETV but it is in a bit of a time warp, most of the houses look like prefabs or Nissan huts and the presenters have funny accents (I can say that safely because the Kiwi forum has been hived off)

OzTennis

There's a website too http://www.realestatetv.tv (I think - haven't visited)
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:04 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I just went into the NTL feedback site and (after you have to rate their tv service) added a comment that I want this channel. If enough of us ask for it they may add it. Here is the link:

http://www.ntl.com/home/responsetek/ntlhome.asp
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:35 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OzTennis
RETV has been going for quite a while so I have seen every series of Location, Location and Hot Property a number of times! There is also Location, Location Amazing Homes which is quite good. Deborah Hutton is easy on the eye I agree and if ever you get a chance to see the film 'The Castle' (which stars Michael Caton, the presenter of Hot Property/Hot Auctions) do so. I have seen a few old school pals on both programs and they have filmed in lots of places I know; Deborah Hutton presented one episode from a house just down the road from ours in Williamstown too so I wasn't sure what to look at.

As said, both programs concentrate on Melbourne and Sydney but Brisbane appears regularly and Adelaide from time to time. There is also a Kiwi program on RETV but it is in a bit of a time warp, most of the houses look like prefabs or Nissan huts and the presenters have funny accents (I can say that safely because the Kiwi forum has been hived off)

OzTennis

There's a website too http://www.realestatetv.tv (I think - haven't visited)
I heard that Deborah Hutton used to be Miss Australia (albeit quite a few years back?) She's kind of like the Oz equivalent of Carol Vorderman! - Grrrr

Rob
Old Feb 17th 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by samnrob2
I heard that Deborah Hutton used to be Miss Australia (albeit quite a few years back?) She's kind of like the Oz equivalent of Carol Vorderman! - Grrrr

Rob

Another fan of Carol Vorderman, that makes two then (miaowwww!!) - hubby likes her too!

Kari
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Another fan of Carol Vorderman, that makes two then (miaowwww!!) - hubby likes her too!

Kari
It's amazing what a few million pounds of cosmetic surgery, laser teeth whitening, botox, faddy diets and designer clothes has done for Carol - still not in the same league as Debs though!

OzTennis
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:43 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Originally Posted by OzTennis
It's amazing what a few million pounds of cosmetic surgery, laser teeth whitening, botox, faddy diets and designer clothes has done for Carol - still not in the same league as Debs though!

OzTennis
I can see a Deborah Hutton appreciation thread on the horizon!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Sky Channel 250 - essential viewing for would be migrants! Always have a flick to see whats on. Been viewing for some months now, I have seen shows in Perth and even a show which featured just outside Darwin (a big modern stilt house in the desert, owned by a Yank), but not seen many people on here heading to Darwin.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 6:23 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Canceled Sky about 2 months ago when we knew the house sale was going through. It's the one and only channel I miss! Plus Debra Hutton is pretty easy on the eye!

Rob
If you've kept your Sky Digibox, Real Estate TV is one of the free channels so you can still get it. We've been watching from the start, about September.