Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rangers V'S Celtic (Watch It On the Internet)

Wikiposts

Rangers V'S Celtic (Watch It On the Internet)

Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:30 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rangers V'S Celtic (Watch It On the Internet)

Originally Posted by madsad
laugh away. you'll still be a taig in the morning.
and you will still be ignorant and racist.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:30 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

laugh away. you'll still be a taig in the morning.

Now you look like a really sad, bad loser
It's only a game!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

smood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant future

PS Would rather you refrained from referring to me as 'scum'![/QUOTE]

But Celtic are scum.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:33 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
and you will still be ignorant and racist.

it's not rascism, it's bigotry, get it right at least.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:34 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC
Now you look like a really sad, bad loser
It's only a game!

i am a bad loser, show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:35 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

it's not rascism, it's bigotry, get it right at least.
Oh dear, not happy are ya,
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:35 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by smood
PS Would rather you refrained from referring to me as 'scum'!

But Celtic are scum.[/QUOTE]

If you can justify that response with a sensible, mature statement then go ahead. People like you the world can do without.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:36 am

this could get out of hand folks, the game is done & thats it.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:37 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

i am a bad loser, show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser.
At least you have got one up on me - youre in Oz and I'm not
When I do get there though I'll hopefully not end up one of your neighbours!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

cammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the roughcammym is a jewel in the rough

Having read som this post and it's comments towards the end I now realise why I left Glasgow years ago.

I used to follow the Gers home and away but the bigotry and hatred from both sides got me down...
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by NAC
At least you have got one up on me - youre in Oz and I'm not
When I do get there though I'll hopefully not end up one of your neighbours!

why? i'm ok!! i just dont like it when my team gets beat, i like it even less when it is celic who beats them.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:41 am

Originally Posted by paulf
Oh dear, not happy are ya,
i'm delighted!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:42 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

why? i'm ok!! i just dont like it when my team gets beat, i like it even less when it is celic who beats them.
Well, ok, as long as you invite me to your barbie and don't mention football!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:42 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Rangers simply weren't good enough!
Home advantage should have counted in their favour, but they didn't take advantage of it.

Young Celtic goalie played out of his skin, which didn't help either....
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:45 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cammym
Having read som this post and it's comments towards the end I now realise why I left Glasgow years ago.

I used to follow the Gers home and away but the bigotry and hatred from both sides got me down...
Totally agree! Things always get out of hand and people react badly. At the end of the day it is only a game of football - there are far bigger and more important things going on in our world.
Carolyn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.