Quick Hello

Old Dec 24th 2003, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally posted by johanne
Hi Andy...hows Rochdale these days? I used to live in Oldham, going back 3 years though, i used to go to Rochdale shopping in the wheatsheaf.
Been in Melbourne for 1 month now and loving it...Maybe you could make it to a meetup at some point next year,
johanne
hey Johanne,

hope to be over there by winter at least and will definately meet up if you are still around. Can't leave Rochdale and the UK soon enough, it's so miserable.

Andy T
Old Dec 24th 2003, 7:42 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by andy thomas
hey Johanne,

hope to be over there by winter at least and will definately meet up if you are still around. Can't leave Rochdale and the UK soon enough, it's so miserable.

Andy T
You should try the Brisbane area, nice town called Rochedale up here

Old Dec 24th 2003, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
You should try the Brisbane area, nice town called Rochedale up here
cheers ABC,

Is it anywhere near the Australia Zoo, the kids have seen Steve Irwin on TV and want to go to meet him.

Andy (visa due in 12-16 weeks if not sooner)
Old Dec 25th 2003, 1:34 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by andy thomas
cheers ABC,

Is it anywhere near the Australia Zoo, the kids have seen Steve Irwin on TV and want to go to meet him.

Andy (visa due in 12-16 weeks if not sooner)
Australia Zoo is about an hour North of Brisbane, not sure if you will get to see Steve Irwin himself though. Rochedale is south of Brisbane, and very different to Rochdale ! I am from Hyde & Ashton originally.

Have a look at Zoobeat forums when it is back on line. It had some info on Steve and the Zoo.