Qualifications

Old Sep 15th 2012, 2:51 am
Just Joined

danny24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qualifications

I,m a joiner /carpenter by trade,how can i find out if my qualifications match the Australian equivalent,and are mine enough to get me a job in OZ.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 7:56 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifications

Originally Posted by danny24
I,m a joiner /carpenter by trade,how can i find out if my qualifications match the Australian equivalent,and are mine enough to get me a job in OZ.
You would need to get your skills assessed by Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).
Old Sep 16th 2012, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: Qualifications

Originally Posted by danny24
be a bit more detailed mate, list your quals ect, it would give a chippy who has done the tra ect a better idea to help you.