Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

QLD - Private & Independent Schools Guide

QLD - Private & Independent Schools Guide

Old Jul 24th 2005, 8:51 am
ABCDiamond

Default QLD - Private & Independent Schools Guide

In the Courer Mail on Saturday 30th July 2005, there will be a supplement titled:
"Private & Independent Schools Guide" .

The info that I have, states that it will help in finding the best schools in our area, and will outline tuition fees, and give details of open days.

If considering Private Education in Queensland, it may be worth getting the paper on that day, if you are already here in QLD.

These things are not always available on the newspapers web sites.

Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:05 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: QLD - Private & Independent Schools Guide

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
In the Courer Mail on Saturday 30th July 2005, there will be a supplement titled:
"Private & Independent Schools Guide" .

The info that I have, states that it will help in finding the best schools in our area, and will outline tuition fees, and give details of open days.

If considering Private Education in Queensland, it may be worth getting the paper on that day, if you are already here in QLD.

These things are not always available on the newspapers web sites.
First class info ABC will get the relies to look out for it if its not on the internet site

Fanks