Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Puppy looking for a home

Puppy looking for a home

Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice
Default Puppy looking for a home

Hi all,

Ive recently put this thread on, now attempting to attach a photo

We've recently bought a beautiful Puppy, he's 8 months old, male, Maltese cross. Unfortunalty our circumstances have changed and we will be unable to keep him. He has a lovely temprement, he loves people especially kids and is extremley affectionate, he is house trained, knows basic comands however could do with a little more training...he is microchiped, has been neutered, and is up to date with immunisations. he is also registered. He spends alot of time outside during the day...does like to dig up garden beds, altough he is small so dosnt cause too much damage....he will prob grow out of this! and sleeps indoors at night.......in your bed if you let him!!,

If anyones interested please pm me, im reluctant to part with him, however i do have a genuine reason which is beyond my control .hes a great companion and it important he goes to a home where he will be greatly loved.

Weve only had him 3 weeks but he loves other dogs but gets very very excited when he sees them, needs training on returning to you on command as his excitement gets the better of him, not seen him with cats yet but hes very playful being only 8 months old. Height wise when standing hes at about shin level, so a small dog but not tiny.

Were based in Perth, Clarkson

Any questions please pm me
Attached Thumbnails Puppy looking for a home-sian%40puppy_edited.jpg  

Last edited by macy1; Aug 25th 2007 at 3:43 am.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Puppy looking for a home

Originally Posted by macy1
Hi all,

We've recently bought a beautiful Puppy, he's 8 months old, male, Maltese cross. Unfortunalty our circumstances have changed and we will be unable to keep him. He has a lovely temprement, he loves people especially kids and is extremley affectionate, he is house trained, knows basic comands however could do with a little more training...he is microchiped, has been neutered, and is up to date with immunisations. he is also registered. He spends alot of time outside during the day...does like to dig up garden beds, altough he is small so dosnt cause too much damage....he will prob grow out of this! and sleeps indoors at night.......in your bed if you let him!!,

If anyones interested please pm me, im reluctant to part with him, however i do have a genuine reason which is beyond my control .hes a great companion and it important he goes to a home where he will be greatly loved.

Weve only had him 3 weeks but he loves other dogs but gets very very excited when he sees them, needs training on returning to you on command as his excitement gets the better of him, not seen him with cats yet but hes very playful being only 8 months old. Height wise when standing hes at about shin level, so a small dog but not tiny.

Ah he is lovely - im sure somebody on here will give him a good home x
Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Wish I could help but still in the UK

He looks so cute - I'm sure someone will be along to help out, good luck
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought, but can you not take him back to wherever you got him from and explain the circumstances?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:45 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by macy1
Hi all,

How come you only had him 3 weeks when he is 8 months??