PS2 and UK TV

Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:54 am
skye

Default PS2 and UK TV

Plugged our UK tele in and worked straightaway!

With the PS2 plugged in we have the games picture but no sound......

Any reasons why?

Thanks

Old Oct 20th 2007, 5:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PS2 and UK TV

Originally Posted by skye

Any reasons why?

Thanks
Our PS2 worked fine. Might be the connections needing a juggle around. We needed a digi box here which enabled us to tune in our UK TV. The Lab folk might be able to help.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PS2 and UK TV

Originally Posted by skye

Any reasons why?

Thanks
What connections are you using. You should be using the Television AV connections, Yellow for Video, then white and red for stereo, if they dont work I'll be very surprised. Reason being you can plug those Red and white Cables into any stereo system you can name, and hear sound.

Also let me know what brand of TV you are using and the model no, I'll look it up.

RF antenna connections may not work so dont plug anything into the antenna socket.