Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Promotion for Bondipom

Wikiposts

Promotion for Bondipom

Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Promotion for Bondipom

Congrats BP
<Considering the amount of time he's on here, he's deffo a good choice as a moderator>
Don't give up on the more controversial threads though, I like seeing what you have to say on stuff. Although I don't always agree on you, you seem to know your stuff.
<That's worth some karma innit?>
Thinking about why they choose moderators etc. I just thought it would be amusing if they chose Bix Perhaps that would be a case of reverse moderation or something?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:46 pm
wombat42

l hope having all that power does'nt go to his head.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
<That's worth some karma innit?>
Thinking about why they choose moderators etc. I just thought it would be amusing if they chose Bix Perhaps that would be a case of reverse moderation or something?

Mod Bix ? :scared:

I don't think there would be much support for that one.
Besides I don't spend enough time on here

Mad is probably a more appropriate word.

Mind, I could bring some discipline to this childrens playground.
Any naughty posters would be subject to corporal punishment.
A spanking with me bone.

Okay, Greekgirl, you got your karma and an extra blue box as a consequence.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:06 pm
wombat42

His finally achieved his lifetimes ambition.

Last edited by wombat42; Apr 24th 2005 at 4:11 pm.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:15 pm
wombat42

Most of the controversial characters that used to be on the forum have left or been banned so there would'nt be that much left to moderate these days.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wombat42
Most of the controversial characters that used to be on the forum have left or been banned so there would'nt be that much left to moderate these days.

You sound jealous.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:42 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Bordy
You sound jealous.
Of course l'm jealous that l'm not a moderator and missing out on all that fame and fortune that comes with the job.

Last edited by wombat42; Apr 24th 2005 at 5:45 pm.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:51 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I haven't been on for a few days but I have noticed that the Mods have a different colour name then I notice that our BP has become part of the higher powers.

Do we have to speak to you differently now Sir B Pom???

Who did you have to sleep with to get there?

CONGRATS

M
well done BP AKA Mine Fuhrer
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:50 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
Well if you're a real good egg, you might get asked. Or otherwise you can send a PM to Paul or Sue and if they think you could help out, they'll sign you up (as it were).
I usually get called a "Bad Egg" or "Rotton Apple"!

M

Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I usually get called a "Bad Egg" or "Rotton Apple"!

M
Understandable
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:04 pm
Merlot

Understandable
The burdens of life

Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

The burdens of life
I've just noticed your new location. I've been there a few times. Great scenery from the beach innit? And at least you can take shelter from the wind coming off the North Sea in the arcades
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:42 pm
Merlot

I've just noticed your new location. I've been there a few times. Great scenery from the beach innit? And at least you can take shelter from the wind coming off the North Sea in the arcades
The nuclear power station is rather fetching, if you can dodge the Chav's you can spend your dole money on the one armed bandits!!!

The joys of an English Seaside Town. Has a Surf shop mind.

M

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:12 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
You mean pink isn't my colour.

Maybe an Avatar of God would reflect my new higher powers.

Mental note. Do not let new found powers get to my head.

teehee. nice one BP.

However you could let your new found powers get to my karma level (hint hint )
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:14 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

The nuclear power station is rather fetching, if you can dodge the Chav's you can spend your dole money on the one armed bandits!!!

The joys of an English Seaside Town. Has a Surf shop mind.

M
Smurfs ! my favourite, especially the blue one ..... oops sorry just noticed you said surf. Oooops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.