Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Promotion for Bondipom

Wikiposts

Promotion for Bondipom

Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:58 am
Merlot

Talking Promotion for Bondipom

I haven't been on for a few days but I have noticed that the Mods have a different colour name then I notice that our BP has become part of the higher powers.

Do we have to speak to you differently now Sir B Pom???

Who did you have to sleep with to get there?

CONGRATS

M

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:27 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Promotion for Bondipom

Originally Posted by Merlot
Do we have to speak to you differently now Sir B Pom???
I reckon

There's been a bit of a change in the modship in the forums in general, hence the different colours. Nothing major to worry about but BP has been 'promoted' too.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:28 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
I reckon

There's been a bit of a change in the modship in the forums in general, hence the different colours. Nothing major to worry about but BP has been 'promoted' too.
So what does one do to become a Mod these days?

M

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:32 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
So what does one do to become a Mod these days?

M
Well if you're a real good egg, you might get asked. Or otherwise you can send a PM to Paul or Sue and if they think you could help out, they'll sign you up (as it were).
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:34 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

So that means his karma is worth heaps now?
I mean hoorah , well deserved , fantastic, superb addition to the great and the good.

p.s the above two points are cunningly related
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:35 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by seang
So that means his karma is worth heaps now?
I mean hoorah , well deserved , fantastic, superb addition to the great and the good.

p.s the above two points are cunningly related
I'd never have guessed
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:36 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'd never have guessed
Did I over explain it?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:37 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by seang
Did I over explain it?
Just about the right level I reckon
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:32 am
Badge

So he'll be looking up all our details etc etc

Does this mean that he'll be less argumentative now

Keep up the good work

What do you have to do to become a mod?

Badge

Old Apr 24th 2005, 11:45 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Badge
So he'll be looking up all our details etc etc

Does this mean that he'll be less argumentative now

Keep up the good work

What do you have to do to become a mod?

Badge
Me argumentative! Off with your head.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 11:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one BP
Though I wish the pinky red weren't so girly...
Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:02 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice one BP
Though I wish the pinky red weren't so girly...
You mean pink isn't my colour.

Maybe an Avatar of God would reflect my new higher powers.

Mental note. Do not let new found powers get to my head.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Don't change Animal.

He's one of my favourite characters and very becoming of you
Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:25 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

i totally agree, well done BP!... but the red is a little bit girlie.

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:28 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Red face Re: Promotion for Bondipom

Oops, just started a new thread on this topic then went looking at earlier posts! Apologies for duplication.

Once again, "congrats" to you, Bondipom!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.