Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Professional Princess update

A Professional Princess update

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:40 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Professional Princess update

Had a phone call from Sam earlier on. She told me that her mum has only got another 2-3 days left with her.

Not only has she had problems with her computer but she's been practically living at the hospital for the last couple of weeks which has meant she's hasn't been able to post very much.

She said for those who are interested, I could post this update.

D D
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Professional Princess update

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Had a phone call from Sam earlier on. She told me that her mum has only got another 2-3 days left with her.

Not only has she had problems with her computer but she's been practically living at the hospital for the last couple of weeks which has meant she's hasn't been able to post very much.

D D
Many thanks for the update, been worried about her. Wish her well from us, thinking of her at this awful time XXXX
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

D D
Awe the poor love. Next time you are speaking to her could you please let her know that I am thinking of her, and send hugs.

Thanks
H
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

D D
When you talk to sam again - please tell her that Im thinking of her and my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family at this time.

What a terrible tragedy - she's had so many many difficulties in her life - I know she will be the strong and capable women that she has been through all the other difficulties she has encountered!

If you have her e-mail - would it be possible to pm with it - so I can contact her directly?

Wonder if this could be posted in the Lounge area as well - for her friends that dont read the Oz forum?
Thanks for the update!

Last edited by willmore; Dec 5th 2005 at 9:57 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:01 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Val,

I have been checking her blog every day and noticed it hadn't been updated since last Tues and I had a feeling this was why. Please can you tell her Im thinking of her and send her my love? How dreadful for her.

Lucy
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Bless her and send her my love DD
hugs Lace xx
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Tell pp thinking of her and her mum, know exactly whats its like to be in that position
love ireland x

Last edited by ireland; Dec 5th 2005 at 10:17 pm. Reason: wrong spelling
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Sending thoughts and prayers to PP and her family at this difficult time. x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

PP my thoughts are with you, hold on & be brave. By the way, I think you have that "inner strength" you just don't realise it.
Loopy
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:54 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Send her all my best wishes and that we are all thinking of her at this time.....
Thanks for the update
Ang
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:57 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

DD, would you be a love and let Sam know that I'm thinking of her too and that my heart goes out to her at this moment in time...tell her to treasure each minute and to store all the memories that she can and they will help her to get through the tough times she will face ahead of her...

Thoughts and prayers for her and her dear Mum...God bless...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

lucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant future

My thoughts are with her and her family at this very sad time - wish there was something I could say to make her feel better but unfortunately the only thing i can give is my love.

Emma
x
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:24 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

D D
God bless Sam. Be strong.

LP
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:36 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Not much to say that hasn't already been said here, but send her a big hug. She will be in many people's thoughts and prayers.

Shirley
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you Sam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.