Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Process Duration?

Process Duration?

Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

moaningcow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Process Duration?

My family and i are considering moving to Melbourne next year,how long does the immigration process roughly take?Any help appreciated,cheers.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: Process Duration?

Originally Posted by moaningcow
My family and i are considering moving to Melbourne next year,how long does the immigration process roughly take?Any help appreciated,cheers.
There are many threads on the Immigration Forum about timelines.

www.austimeline.com is a good stite, where you can track how long it may take, as a guide 136 is taking approx 6 months from app to visa grant. All depends on your visa class and circumstances.

Welcome to the madhouse.