private message

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

mandy1963 has a brilliant futuremandy1963 has a brilliant futuremandy1963 has a brilliant futuremandy1963 has a brilliant futuremandy1963 has a brilliant futuremandy1963 has a brilliant future
Question private message

Hello to who ever sent me a message,but for what ever reason i am unable to open it.Has this happened to anyone before,it is so frustrating,how do i open the message?Can anyone help
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:03 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: private message

you have to have posted 3 times before you get access to the PM service
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:47 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: private message

Originally Posted by mandy1963
Hello to who ever sent me a message,but for what ever reason i am unable to open it.Has this happened to anyone before,it is so frustrating,how do i open the message?Can anyone help
there is a resriction on sending private messages until you've made a number of posts but i don't know if this applies to being able to read them too

try replying to this post and then looking at your PMs

how far do you get with it?
if you click on this link do you get to your private message list
http://britishexpats.com/forum/private.php
i've sent you one to test
if you see the Hello from me, can you click the text and see the message contents?