Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

prince harry is a jackaroo

Wikiposts

prince harry is a jackaroo

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:43 am
WBB

Originally posted by april
Thanks for that link we dont get any news like that it was nice to hear.....
Oh to some others in there remarks be nice.. he looks to be a nice young man.........
I for one wish him well.........
:lecture: ...
wonder if he took any pot with him or if he has a local dealer?

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:22 am
Badge

the farmers out back apparently pay for their 4x4s etc with all the revenue from their acreage of pot.

It's been going on for years and with the size of their properties noone ever finds out.

badge

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 1:01 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
the farmers out back apparently pay for their 4x4s etc with all the revenue from their acreage of pot.

It's been going on for years and with the size of their properties noone ever finds out.

badge
He doesn't half look like that James Hewitt who was knocking off Diana at the time.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
wonder if he took any pot with him or if he has a local dealer?

Good heavens I can go to the local high school down the road and buy pot.....
You must know the old saying people in glass houses should'nt throw stones
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
He doesn't half look like that James Hewitt who was knocking off Diana at the time.
And Prince Andrew is the spitting image of one of the Queen’s ex-private secretaries, filling (fnarr) in for Phil the Greek when he was on his own Oz adventure. Those Royals just can’t keep it trousered. Viva le Republique! (or whatever the appropriate anti-monarchy phrase is).
http://www.throneout.com/images/royal_affairs.pdf

Last edited by dracupg; Sep 23rd 2003 at 2:32 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dracupg
And Prince Andrew is the spitting image of one of the Queen’s ex-private secretaries, filling (fnarr) in for Phil the Greek when he was on his own Oz adventure. Those Royals just can’t keep it trousered. Viva le Republique! (or whatever the appropriate anti-monarchy phrase is).
http://www.throneout.com/images/royal_affairs.pdf
Dont get me wrong the days of the Royals are over (or should be)
Two much money goes into their pockets.....
I have a soft spot for Princess Diana's Kids .........
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:57 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

Prince William got a lot of praise for the work he did on his gap year. I think they are pretty hard working boys - for a royal that is. At least they actually get off their butts and do things that normal, every day people do. OK so they have it way easier than the rest of us - not their fault. But at least they are doing something instead of opening hospitals.

Good luck to him.

V
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Vee
At least they actually get off their butts and do things that normal, every day people do.
I've just come back form a couple of chukkas of polo.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:20 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Absolutely. I've always thought that.....wonder why that is?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Pure coincidence Chippy, surely......??!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 8:02 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

I've just come back form a couple of chukkas of polo.
There are people who play polo who aren't royal or rich. I..erm...don't actually know of any but I know people who play water polo. Could that be considered the same thing?

V

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't give a shite about the Royals or Prince Harry or polo - I got my visa today so anything could happen or be said to me and I wouldn't care. Oh - except for the news that Australia has been blown up or that they aren't letting any more people in as of yesterday.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 8:40 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

OK.They are not letting anyone in as of yesterday. Honest.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 8:43 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Vee
There are people who play polo who aren't royal or rich. I..erm...don't actually know of any but I know people who play water polo. Could that be considered the same thing?

V

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't give a shite about the Royals or Prince Harry or polo - I got my visa today so anything could happen or be said to me and I wouldn't care. Oh - except for the news that Australia has been blown up or that they aren't letting any more people in as of yesterday.

well well done on the visa, tally ho old chap

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 9:01 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by chippy
OK.They are not letting anyone in as of yesterday. Honest.
Right - that is bang out of order! I don't care what you say you muthaf********.

hahaha - just kidding of course!

Nice try - if they had stopped letting people in then I would have heard about it on Radio 4 this morning.

Vx
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 9:01 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by welshboybilly
well well done on the visa, tally ho old chap

Thank ya thank ya!

Vx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.