Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Prices for 1/2 container loads to Perth ??

Prices for 1/2 container loads to Perth ??

Old May 7th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about
Default Prices for 1/2 container loads to Perth ??

Hi all,

We have had a quote from John Mason, for a shared container load and we think it's quite expensive for what we intend to take with us ! ! ! ! Can anyone tell me what prices they have paid for a shared container load.

Any replys gratefully received ! ! !

Keely.

Last edited by kdiggers; May 7th 2008 at 4:28 pm.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Prices for 1/2 container loads to Perth ??

Hi kelly,

I know this isn't going to help too much as I'm based in Ireland but I just got a quote for a full container at 2500 euros (1,970.05 GBP).
Old May 7th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi kelly,

I know this isn't going to help too much as I'm based in Ireland but I just got a quote for a full container at 2500 euros (1,970.05 GBP).
Thanks Mairead,

Can I ask you who you are using or are they based in Ireland ?

cos thats really a great price ! ! ! Compared to what we were quoted for a half container ! ! ! !

Keely.

Last edited by kdiggers; May 7th 2008 at 4:28 pm.
Old May 7th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

That was with the company irishgal recommended. Their called eastway and are based in Limerick. Scrum also used them last year and speaks very highly of them.
Old May 7th 2008, 7:18 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi kelly,

That's cheap! We've been quoted £3656 for a sole use 20ft container from PSS International.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Actually I was going to say Whites or PSS - we used Whites when we went to NZ and they were really good and a couple of people I know have used PSS.
Have you tried either of those Keely??
Old May 7th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

We were charged in the region of £4,000 all together including insurance with Robinsons. Very good both sides

Lynne
Old May 7th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mick69
We were charged in the region of £4,000 all together including insurance with Robinsons. Very good both sides

Lynne
I was quoted in the region of £4000 for a full container by Anglo Pacific. The only benefit was that they packed and unpacked everything - I don't know if that's a standard service that shipping companies offer.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Basty
Actually I was going to say Whites or PSS - we used Whites when we went to NZ and they were really good and a couple of people I know have used PSS.
Have you tried either of those Keely??

No I shal l be trying those tomorrow !
New Zealand ! ! ! I didn't know that you moved out there ! ! ! Your a dark horse aren't you .....LOL

Thanks Fiona.

Keely.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kdiggers
No I shal l be trying those tomorrow !
New Zealand ! ! ! I didn't know that you moved out there ! ! ! Your a dark horse aren't you .....LOL

Thanks Fiona.

Keely.
I'm full of dark secrets