Reload this Page >

Practice Citizenship test ?

Practice Citizenship test ?

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Choice will become famous soon enough
Default Practice Citizenship test ?

Hi there

Can anyone tell me the website where you can practice the Citizenship test ? I have done a search and can't find the original thread, but I have seen a site before where it gave you a different set of 20 questions each time and then gave you the correct answers.

Have our tests on Wednesday and really not sure that much of the book is sinking into my ageing brain !

Thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Practice Citizenship test ?

Originally Posted by Choice
Hi there

Can anyone tell me the website where you can practice the Citizenship test ? I have done a search and can't find the original thread, but I have seen a site before where it gave you a different set of 20 questions each time and then gave you the correct answers.

Have our tests on Wednesday and really not sure that much of the book is sinking into my ageing brain !

Thanks
Try HERE
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Try HERE
Thanks Pollyanna, but it's not the one I was thinking of. There is definitely one where the 20 questions change every time you have a go at the test, but I just can't find it !!!!

Good news though - I got 5 out of 5 on the link you provided !
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Choice
Thanks Pollyanna, but it's not the one I was thinking of. There is definitely one where the 20 questions change every time you have a go at the test, but I just can't find it !!!!

Good news though - I got 5 out of 5 on the link you provided !
Found it !!!!

For anyone who might need it - aussietest.com
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

Hey,

Just wanted to say, don't stress.

You won't have any dramas with the test. It'll be a walk in the park for ya.

Best of luck

J
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:02 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Practice Citizenship test ?

Just tested myself; I scored 17/20 in 3 minutes.

Mistakes:

"How long have Indigenous Australians been living in Australia?" - I said 20,000-40,000 years (correct answer is 60,000-80,000).

"How many Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are estimated to have been in Australia at the start of European settlement?" - I said 1 million (correct answer is 750,000).

"When was the Snowy Mountains hydro-electric power scheme completed?" - I said 1949 (correct answer is 1974).

It's still dead easy!
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Just tested myself; I scored 17/20 in 3 minutes.

Mistakes:

"How long have Indigenous Australians been living in Australia?" - I said 20,000-40,000 years (correct answer is 60,000-80,000).

"How many Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are estimated to have been in Australia at the start of European settlement?" - I said 1 million (correct answer is 750,000).

"When was the Snowy Mountains hydro-electric power scheme completed?" - I said 1949 (correct answer is 1974).

It's still dead easy!
LOL, the Indigenous Australian question was the one I got wrong in my test!