PR visa's

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR visa's

Hiya

I was just wondering what grounding you thought we stood on?

Hubby has been offered a job in Melbourne on a company sponsored Visa, so temporary ! Apparently this will cost the company approx $3000.
We have 3 kids and althougth we appreciate we will need to rent for a while ideally we'd like our own sooner rather than later?
Does anyone know if you can ask a company who is willing to sponsor you and your family to move over, to assist applying for a permanent residency visa???

I may have got that all back to front but some bits have me :scared:

thanks guys

jen
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:36 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Re: PR visa's

Originally Posted by JenJen
Hiya

I was just wondering what grounding you thought we stood on?

Hubby has been offered a job in Melbourne on a company sponsored Visa, so temporary ! Apparently this will cost the company approx $3000.
We have 3 kids and althougth we appreciate we will need to rent for a while ideally we'd like our own sooner rather than later?
Does anyone know if you can ask a company who is willing to sponsor you and your family to move over, to assist applying for a permanent residency visa???

I may have got that all back to front but some bits have me :scared:

thanks guys

jen
Although this wont help you much, I just thought I would throw it!!
I have a PR visa and currently looking for employment, there is a possibility of an interview with a company and the recruitment agency said that they would look at sponsoring me if I didn't have a visa (and of course that they actually give me the job). However I was wondering if I could be cheaky and ask them for financial assistance considering they were thinking of spending A$3000 to sponsor me (I assume this is the going rate of sponsorship). Has anyone been given financial help.
Again sorry its not much use to you JenJen - quite the opposite to your situation.

cheers
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frogboy
Although this wont help you much, I just thought I would throw it!!
I have a PR visa and currently looking for employment, there is a possibility of an interview with a company and the recruitment agency said that they would look at sponsoring me if I didn't have a visa (and of course that they actually give me the job). However I was wondering if I could be cheaky and ask them for financial assistance considering they were thinking of spending A$3000 to sponsor me (I assume this is the going rate of sponsorship). Has anyone been given financial help.
Again sorry its not much use to you JenJen - quite the opposite to your situation.

cheers
Ok thanks hun

lets hope any info fits in and helps with the bigger picture?

Jen
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 2:12 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there,

You might get a better response if you post your questions on the immigration forum.....lots of experts on there!

Good luck to you both!

jackie x