Reload this Page >

Posting Medicals.......

Posting Medicals.......

Old Jun 21st 2003, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

mh929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Posting Medicals.......

Hi

I've just sent my medicals using International Datapost to the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre using the GPO Box 1638 address in Adelaide as given on a letter from DIMIA.

I've since heard that there are different addresses depending on whether you use 'a postal service' or a courier, so now I'm worried that I may have sent to the wrong address and the medicals may not reach the right place by the deadline!

What postal service and destination address did any of you folks use? Please help to put my mind at rest!

Thanks

Old Jun 21st 2003, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i posted our xrays to a pobox number via the post office and to be signed for

they got there okay..

cheers

richard
Old Jun 21st 2003, 3:42 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
i posted our xrays to a pobox number via the post office and to be signed for

they got there okay..

cheers

richard
Richard,
Just to query that post .
Do you have to post your xrays as our radiologist and the panel doc both agreed that only the reports were needed and there was an envelope/slot at the back of the medical form the Doc placed the report into.
Sean
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:09 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Posting Medicals.......

Originally posted by mh929
Hi

I've just sent my medicals using International Datapost to the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre using the GPO Box 1638 address in Adelaide as given on a letter from DIMIA.

I've since heard that there are different addresses depending on whether you use 'a postal service' or a courier, so now I'm worried that I may have sent to the wrong address and the medicals may not reach the right place by the deadline!

What postal service and destination address did any of you folks use? Please help to put my mind at rest!

Thanks

Your Doctor should have posted the medicals and radiologists reports to Adelaide, at least thats what happened with ours.

Slater.
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Posting Medicals.......

Originally posted by mh929
Hi

Thanks

We had our Medicals done at Sheffields Duke Medical Centre and were also told by the Dr that is was NOT nessessary to send Xray films with medicals, BUT after reading the documentation papers that came with the medical request forms and it stated that we must send the Xrays, it may be that I am a Nurse and the risk that I may have nursed TB patients in the past, all i can advice is read your documents carefully

We posted all documents using Royal Mail International, just £13.00,
Old Jun 21st 2003, 4:58 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Our doctor in York told us the rules changed about 7 weeks ago and now ALL xrays have to be sent through to ASPC previously it was only abnormal ones.

Jo
Old Jun 21st 2003, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

HeatherS is an unknown quantity at this point

We arranged for our panel doctor in Preston to post the forms & x rays to ASPC by Royal Mail Swiftair (dimia specifically requested the doctor posts them all) & they charged £12.

Should be there right now...........just have to wait ................& wait...............

Heather & Chris
Old Jun 22nd 2003, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

TomJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I've sent to the courier access address present in DIMIA website.... But I checked with FEDEX whether they deliver in Post box address present in DIMIA letter and they said yes....

From FedEx log I understood that somebody recieved the packet..still waiting for a reply...