Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

positive positive positive

positive positive positive

Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default positive positive positive

uk at the moment has such a positive feel to it. Do not get me wrong there is a way to go yet but the gloom feeling is lifting in most areas all we need now is positives in the job market & full steam ahead.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:36 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: positive positive positive

Positivity is catching...

US markets jumped on Thursday, 9 April 2009 after Wells Fargo said it expects to report a record quarterly profit, fueling a month-long rally prompted by hopes that deterioration in the financial sector was abating.

Asian markets were trading firm today, 13 April 2009 after Japanese prime minister Taro Aso more than doubled stimulus spending.

Signs of an improvement in the Indian economy triggered a solid rally on the domestic bourses in the past few days. The rally was also a part of a sharp surge in global equities triggered by hopes the worst of the global economic recession may be over.

The Australian market has risen strongly over the past 17 trading days since the low on 10 March and it looks as if the rise is set to continue.

The announcement by the G20 has seen a positive reaction from world share markets.

Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:54 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eugene43
uk at the moment has such a positive feel to it. Do not get me wrong there is a way to go yet but the gloom feeling is lifting in most areas all we need now is positives in the job market & full steam ahead.
What have you been taking and can I have some?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

What would be great also, is property to go back up here in the UK, I`d love to be able to sell my house instead of rent it out before I come back to OZ.

Bluekipper
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluekipper
What would be great also, is property to go back up here in the UK, I`d love to be able to sell my house instead of rent it out before I come back to OZ.

Bluekipper
The odds now are in your favour.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

The FTSE hasn't gone back over 4k; of the two main house price indices, one says up the other down. So not sure where the positive feelings are coming from.

As one of the other posters says, could you supply some of what you are taking.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:29 am
Account Closed

pingpong is an unknown quantity at this point

nice 1, am looking forward to heading back. why you wanna move here then?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pingpong
nice 1, am looking forward to heading back. why you wanna move here then?
I am good in what i do & i would like to challenge myself in a new country.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dorutland
The FTSE hasn't gone back over 4k; of the two main house price indices, one says up the other down. So not sure where the positive feelings are coming from.

As one of the other posters says, could you supply some of what you are taking.
what i take is called wayout you cannot find it on a shelf but if you look hard enough your find a wayout (its free as well)
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:51 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2009...st-time-buyers

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-23380669/

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/news-view...sh-to-downsize

Does cloud and cuckoo mean anything to you?

Last edited by paulry; Apr 14th 2009 at 11:26 am.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

Eugene, you posted the following recently:

I started as an apprentice moved on to technician earning in 2003 £ 23,000. I then built a lab & became my own boss first year my earnings rose to £120,000.
Based upon the above, you have done well. However, I am not sure how your profession gives you the detailed knowledge of how the current economic situation affects a number of other areas, especially mining, petrochem etc which have been the backbone of a significant part of WA's economy, let alone supplying the very barometers of the world economy.

I hope you are right but I fear that there are many thousands of people who have or who are about to loose their jobs who may just disagree with you.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Hope so! I for one, love to read postitive posts for a change, there are too many negative people in this world, think negatively and you get a negative response from life!

Bluekipper
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Really? I don't get that feeling at all. Unfortunately.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bluekipper
Hope so! I for one, love to read postitive posts for a change, there are too many negative people in this world, think negatively and you get a negative response from life!

Bluekipper
Try this:

http://www.classicfairytales.com/en/main
Old Apr 14th 2009, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hear hear Eugene43! I also like reading a positive post for a change - you carry on with your positive thinking - if everyone felt like you things probably would start improving.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.