Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Portsmouth people....where are you!

Portsmouth people....where are you!

Old Jul 24th 2004, 9:37 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default Portsmouth people....where are you!

After yet another successful pompey meet it has now dawned that some of these lovely people we have met during the last year or so are actually really GOING to Australia!!!
The numbers are are dwindling as Aus gradually fills with Pompites.
We need some new blood.
The next meet will only consist of us and Petra's clan.(unless the house sells of course). Then its just us!!!!
Come on....play up pompey
Old Jul 24th 2004, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't ya know Pomeywill, we're even taking the Tricorn with us It's being carefully packed in our container and will be rebuilt in Armadale
Old Jul 24th 2004, 10:00 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Larissa
Didn't ya know Pomeywill, we're even taking the Tricorn with us It's being carefully packed in our container and will be rebuilt in Armadale
thats handy, I've got some shoes i want to take back.
Will it still smell of cats piss????
Old Jul 24th 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

No, we've had to steam clean it to get it past AQIS. Otherwise it's still the same, just a bit cleaner...
Old Jul 25th 2004, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Portsmouth people....where are you!

Originally posted by pompeywill
After yet another successful pompey meet it has now dawned that some of these lovely people we have met during the last year or so are actually really GOING to Australia!!!
The numbers are are dwindling as Aus gradually fills with Pompites.
We need some new blood.
The next meet will only consist of us and Petra's clan.(unless the house sells of course). Then its just us!!!!
Come on....play up pompey
Fairly New and just at the beginning on the hopeful road to Oz.........let me know when you are planning on going out next and I will try and help those Pompey Blues out!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thats fine paul, but the trouble is you will never find a bunch as nice as us!!!

You will just have to hurry up and get your ar*e over there!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:46 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Thats fine paul, but the trouble is you will never find a bunch as nice as us!!!

You will just have to hurry up and get your ar*e over there!
Hello Fellow Pompey People

Yet another successful meet, would love to hang around Pompeywill but I reckon we need to get over there soonish to check out your house Didnt you say you needed LIVE IN housesitters!!!!!

See you girls on the 14th

Lisa x
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If Paul is THAT worried about missing us, he can come on the 14th and pretend to be a bird
Think Hayley could let him some knickers, she has loads going spare. I have some lippy, Larissa must have some tops, as she bought out Next yesterday.Mandy has TONS of bags and Petra can do his hair.

Bet he will look fab!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 7:00 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

If Paul is THAT worried about missing us, he can come on the 14th and pretend to be a bird
Think Hayley could let him some knickers, she has loads going spare. I have some lippy, Larissa must have some tops, as she bought out Next yesterday.Mandy has TONS of bags and Petra can do his hair.

Bet he will look fab!!!
I suggested this to Paul for the last meet as I was sure Hayley would lend him one of her thongs...
Failing that he could just come along as he is and we could give him a makeover!!!! I think that might be more fun!!

....looking forward to the 14th!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can we meet elsewhere for the next ladies night, I was pretty ill after the scampi yesterday... don't fancy going back there in a hurry!
What about somewhere in North End, so we don't have too far to go?
Old Jul 25th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys
I was a bit worried my mates would be narked being dragged along to the meet, but they had a good time. They all think that British Expats is great, that it is good that we'll know people when we go and that we can exchange tips etc. So, I think they are less worried about us taking the plunge now and are getting really excited for us.
Take care,
We're off to Greece tomorrow, yipeee!!!!
Larissa
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:12 pm
Banned

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Hello Fellow Pompey People

Yet another successful meet, would love to hang around Pompeywill but I reckon we need to get over there soonish to check out your house Didnt you say you needed LIVE IN housesitters!!!!!

See you girls on the 14th

Lisa x
Its just a sandpile at the moment Lisa, so your'e more than welcome to housesit.
A sandpile which we are already paying water rates on mind.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:20 pm
Banned

Bet he will look fab!!!
Now I'm getting scared

Scared, but excited at the same time, a bit like when I rode the 'big one' at Blackpool. (never walking into THAT kind of bar again)
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:02 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Larissa - Have a good flight and a fab time with your folks!

We could meet anywhere you like in North End....maybe Weatherspoons??

Pompeywill - I'm not sure we wish to know about your pole dancing antics in a seedy gay bar in Blackpool thankyou... :lecture:

BTW - What was your stage name? 'Pouting Paula' ???