Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Port Kennedy/Warnbro/Waikiki/Rockingham

Port Kennedy/Warnbro/Waikiki/Rockingham

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:51 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Port Kennedy/Warnbro/Waikiki/Rockingham

or anyone else in the vicinity?

Short notice, but Squeezii and I are planning a meet on Tuesday morning, 4th April, for coffee, probably one of the Rockie foreshore coffee places (Y2K?). We'd love to see anyone else who is free around 11:00 a.m.

Otherwise we'll just have a bloody good chat without ya!

**ANNE4TERRY** - where did you go? You didn't give me your number... Hope you can make it from Wellard?
**CEDAR COTTAGE** - Suzette - hope you can come? I don't need a lift this time - dh is off to Adelaide on Tuesday, so have the car...

Sue
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:21 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Port Kennedy/Warnbro/Waikiki/Rockingham

Originally Posted by Bella Donna

Short notice, but Squeezii and I are planning a meet on Tuesday morning, 4th April, for coffee, probably one of the Rockie foreshore coffee places (Y2K?). We'd love to see anyone else who is free around 11:00 a.m.

**ANNE4TERRY** - where did you go? You didn't give me your number... Hope you can make it from Wellard?
**CEDAR COTTAGE** - Suzette - hope you can come? I don't need a lift this time - dh is off to Adelaide on Tuesday, so have the car...

Sue
Amendment to this - I should have put *Wednesday* morning, 5th April.

Sue
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:28 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Sue
bump!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Dam I missed it-any others arranged???

Sue
Old Apr 19th 2006, 2:16 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melaniee
Dam I missed it-any others arranged???
Am always up for a meet (am sure BD is too) where are you?
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Sue
Sorry only a month late but I found it, I am free for meet in Rocko most days, let me know where and when.
sal x
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:37 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Sue
Hi Sue, this is the first time I have been on the meet up site, let me know when the next coffee morning is in Rockingham will you. Ta Suzette