Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pools in adelaide

Pools in adelaide

Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pools in adelaide

Anyone had pools installed in South Australia

How much and reccomendations of companies.

Just starting research any help appreciated!

ali
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

kancell will become famous soon enoughkancell will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pools in adelaide

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Anyone had pools installed in South Australia

How much and reccomendations of companies.

Just starting research any help appreciated!

ali

is it just me or do the majority of houses in adelaide not have pools? i was looking at rentals and dont think i found any with pools, even at the higher end of the market!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Lots do.
We decided to buy less expensive house and install one to help us cope with the heat.

Ali
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:03 pm
Made it to the Other Side

Toon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kancell
is it just me or do the majority of houses in adelaide not have pools? i was looking at rentals and dont think i found any with pools, even at the higher end of the market!
We in the process of buying in Adelaide and it has a pool!! I agree though I thought there would be a lot more with pools!! Rentals seem very thin on the ground with rentals, but I guess the owners are never sure if the people renting will look after it properly???

There are houses with pools, just a case of finding them!!

As for putting in new pools you should look on Adbrits site as there were a couple of threads about it recently, we were going to look down that route to but been very lucky to find this house!!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:12 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon Williams the Second!
We in the process of buying in Adelaide and it has a pool!! I agree though I thought there would be a lot more with pools!! Rentals seem very thin on the ground with rentals, but I guess the owners are never sure if the people renting will look after it properly???

As for putting in new pools you should look on Adbrits site as there were a couple of threads about it recently, we were going to look down that route to but been very lucky to find this house!!

Hey toon,

where abouts in Adelaide have you settled if you dnt mind me asking?

We should be coming out around September time.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon Williams the Second!

Yep our new house has a pool as well (and we have tenants, for now!)