Poms In Perth

Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:51 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poms In Perth

We are thinking of using them for some rental accomadation. Has anybody used them before? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:23 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poms In Perth

Originally Posted by Issie
We are thinking of using them for some rental accomadation. Has anybody used them before? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance
Dont have first hand experience but ive only ever heard negative things said about them, do a search on here and im sure you'l find threads with the specifics.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

I have heard good things some people we know.Know the guy who runs it they have helped pleny of people.I would look on their site and ask people.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:38 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard good and bad. However the bad were from direct competitors so draw your own conclusion. www.ozstays.com.au is another option.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have heard good and bad. However the bad were from direct competitors so draw your own conclusion. www.ozstays.com.au is another option.
Not sure on what their accomodation is like but I used to frequent the forum over there, when Perth was an option. A nice bunch of people.

Good luck
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:11 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Not sure on what their accomodation is like but I used to frequent the forum over there, when Perth was an option. A nice bunch of people.

Good luck

Hi There

We used Poms in Perth first time we came over 2 yrs ago, and can highly recommend them, we stayed at their Beldon property which was just what we needed.

In April when we came over, we used OzStays and stayed at the Kalleroo rental (Poms in Perth had nothing available). That too was perfect.

Short term furnished properties can be pricey, but worth it if you need a few weeks before settling into an area.

If you need any further info, feel free to ask.

Good luck

Nicola
x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:43 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Hi There

We used Poms in Perth first time we came over 2 yrs ago, and can highly recommend them, we stayed at their Beldon property which was just what we needed.

In April when we came over, we used OzStays and stayed at the Kalleroo rental (Poms in Perth had nothing available). That too was perfect.

Short term furnished properties can be pricey, but worth it if you need a few weeks before settling into an area.

If you need any further info, feel free to ask.

Good luck

Nicola
x

Thanks Nicola ...feeling a bit more reassurd now. Hope to be staying at Carine
Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Issie

Thanks in advance
Hi Issie

Negative feedback on Poms in Perth on here, also other suggestions for rentals.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377167

Leigh
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Hi Issie

Negative feedback on Poms in Perth on here, also other suggestions for rentals.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377167

Leigh
Thanks for that link Leigh. I have just emailed them to ask a few more questions before i commit
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:12 pm
Finally living the dream!

AlCo is a jewel in the roughAlCo is a jewel in the roughAlCo is a jewel in the roughAlCo is a jewel in the roughAlCo is a jewel in the rough

We used them last year - property was great, location was great. Could we get them to repair anything in the house....no. Took too much effort. I would look elsewhere, there are much better deals available if you do a search on here for holiday rentals in Perth.

I think the name says it all....Poms in Perth....isn't that what you are getting away from??
Old Jun 29th 2006, 12:51 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AlCo
We used them last year - property was great, location was great. Could we get them to repair anything in the house....no. Took too much effort. I would look elsewhere, there are much better deals available if you do a search on here for holiday rentals in Perth.

I think the name says it all....Poms in Perth....isn't that what you are getting away from??

Heard a similar thing, person having to pay their own pool maintenance which with holiday accomodation is usually thrown in, guess thay look at it as short term let and can't be bothered helping, afterall they have you exactly where they want you and not knowing over here will just put up with them.
Jenny
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jensteve
Heard a similar thing, person having to pay their own pool maintenance which with holiday accomodation is usually thrown in, guess thay look at it as short term let and can't be bothered helping, afterall they have you exactly where they want you and not knowing over here will just put up with them.
Jenny

Hi

I have a holiday rental and I would be there straight away if anything was wrong.

I had clients arrive yesterday, and once they got into the house, I took down a shopping list and went off shopping for them and left them relaxing with a cuppa.

These people are new to the country I just wouldnt leave anyone to just fend for themselves.

K
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:58 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Can recommend ozstays from personal experience, have now stayed in a couple of the listed properties while waiting for more permanent accommodation to be finalised. Can be more pricey, but generally accommodation is of a good standard and it makes the settling in a whole lot easier.