Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

POMMIE GIRLS MEET - JULY 31ST

POMMIE GIRLS MEET - JULY 31ST

Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default POMMIE GIRLS MEET - JULY 31ST

Meet up for a drink

Thursday 31st July
Boardwalk Tavern
Marina Village
Hope Island

See you all there
Jane

Just passing on the message!!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: POMMIE GIRLS MEET - JULY 31ST

Better bump my own too!!

Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Better bump my own too!!

And again.......
Old Jul 27th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
And again.......
Hi Sarah, hubby said he would give me a lift so if anyone needs a lift Im in Ashmore. Not been to a girlie meet yet so looking forward to it.
Michelle
Old Jul 28th 2008, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Hi Sarah, hubby said he would give me a lift so if anyone needs a lift Im in Ashmore. Not been to a girlie meet yet so looking forward to it.
Michelle

That will be great!! They are good fun you know...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Marie78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new to Oz and this site, really missing my female mates from back home. Shame I missed this meet. Id love to join the next one if that would be ok??
Marie x
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi and welcome to BE!!! I dont know how it went as I went out for lunch yesterday so missed the night!! Bet it was good ( they usually are!)

Keep an eye on here as I will post when another is organised...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Thanx! will look forward to it!! how many people normally go??
Marie x
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Marie78
Thanx! will look forward to it!! how many people normally go??
Marie x
15 - 20 ish.. Always a good crack, and normally on your doorstep in Helensvale!!

How long have you been here Marie?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:26 am
Just Joined

very near where i am then!! been here since beg of april. just started work and lady i work with recommended this site! how often do you guys meet up?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Every couple of weeks!! If you have a specific day or event in mind, even if its only a coffee in Helensvale or a walk in a park,dont be afraid to start a new thread inviting people to meet up with you... Give a little bit of notice ( maybe a week or so..) and you might meet your next best friend!! I did this very thing the week I arrived and met during my 2nd week the 3 closest friends I have here that day!! If nobody wants to go ( they will though, trust me!) what have you lost? Nothing!! Otherwise see you at Helensvale Tavern soon!!!