Reload this Page >

Pommie B, did you write this?

Pommie B, did you write this?

Old Jan 8th 2003, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Pommie B, did you write this?

Just for fun,

This was sent to us today by an old Canadian mate of my husbands who worked together in WA.

Post Canada article regarding Australia, and how Canada now owns most of its gold mines.

WA is a long way from Canada. the 19,300k journey entails 26 hours of flying, seven in flight movies, and five in flight meals. The final leg involves a flight over scrubby plain, the earth looks very dry, very red and very empty. IF QANTAS COULD FLY YOU TO MARS, WESTERN AUSTRALIA IS PROBABLY WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE. (at this point i realised pommie actually writes for Canadian Post) he he

Its rough unforgiving country. Its like the wild west, they still have scantily clad girls in bars and things like that, its right out of the burlesque days. (Pommies local bar I presume)

If you look at a map it looks full of lakes, but this is geographic false advertising, the lakes are actually mucky salt flats. The odd drop of rain quickly evaporates in the merciless desert heat. I asked wheres the lake, they said "right there" it was a dry desert.
The odd drop of rain quickly evaporated in the mercilesss desert heat. (pommies local BBQ spot I guess).

It gets worse, but I read it and just cracked up.....

Pommie B it had to be you
Old Jan 8th 2003, 7:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie B, did you write this?

Originally posted by dotty
Just for fun,

This was sent to us today by an old Canadian mate of my husbands who worked together in WA.

Post Canada article regarding Australia, and how Canada now owns most of its gold mines.

WA is a long way from Canada. the 19,300k journey entails 26 hours of flying, seven in flight movies, and five in flight meals. The final leg involves a flight over scrubby plain, the earth looks very dry, very red and very empty. IF QANTAS COULD FLY YOU TO MARS, WESTERN AUSTRALIA IS PROBABLY WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE. (at this point i realised pommie actually writes for Canadian Post) he he

Its rough unforgiving country. Its like the wild west, they still have scantily clad girls in bars and things like that, its right out of the burlesque days. (Pommies local bar I presume)

If you look at a map it looks full of lakes, but this is geographic false advertising, the lakes are actually mucky salt flats. The odd drop of rain quickly evaporates in the merciless desert heat. I asked wheres the lake, they said "right there" it was a dry desert.
The odd drop of rain quickly evaporated in the mercilesss desert heat. (pommies local BBQ spot I guess).

It gets worse, but I read it and just cracked up.....

Pommie B it had to be you
No but could not agree more WA is a waste land, the South is best but it amounts to a few more hills with trees far to close together to see them.
The City is an R&R for the miners so skimpys and strippers are everywhere in order to attract the low lifes who work on these sites , must have more brothels per head of population then the rest of Australia.
Those who say they moved here for a family life amaze me the old wild west was less wild than a lot of WA , if scrub land turns you on this the place to come the Arse End Of The World.