Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mycareer.com.au/
http://jobsearch.gov.au/default.asp?WHCode=0&TextOnly=0

Try the above.

Terry
Old Feb 28th 2003, 12:06 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Is there anyone online at present who can offer any help

Kind regards

Boomerang
Old Mar 1st 2003, 7:14 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanx to all who replyed

Thank you to all who have given us advise but there does seem rather alot just viewing.

Can I just say if my husband hadn't got convictions we would not be bothered if it took 6 months to get the police report back. So why are people always asking how long before the the report comes - have they got skeletons too.

If anyone else can give any advice you can email me or send me a private messsage.

My Husband is ashamed too but a problem shared is a problem halved.

Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 1st 2003 at 10:02 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2003, 11:27 pm

Default Thankx

Thanks to George and Rossi for all advice

BOOMERANG
Old Mar 3rd 2003, 7:12 pm

Default help

There are a few new names on tonight any one got any advise?

For details see earlier thread.

please get in touch

Boomerang
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:09 am
Just Joined

macman_jmc is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also a Pre-press tradesperson looking to move to Brisbane, wondered if you could let me know how you get on with the job situation, also what kind of info is needed for the trade assessment? I have been in the job for 13 years, the past 6 years are at my present employer.
Old Mar 5th 2003, 8:53 am

Default Pre-press!!!!!

As you are no longer on line I will be in touch later.

Boomerang
Old Mar 6th 2003, 9:04 pm

Default Chears!!!!

Thanks Dave - glad to know we are not on our own!!!!!

Youre right there must be dozens keeping quiet.

Boomerang
Old Mar 6th 2003, 9:30 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chears!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Thanks Dave - glad to know we are not on our own!!!!!

Youre right there must be dozens keeping quiet.

Boomerang
Your pm box is full mate. Sent you one but just read the rest of your post and wouldn't worry to much just consult an agent to tie up any loose ends
Old Mar 6th 2003, 9:49 pm

Default Full PM

Thanks for the reply - I have been del. like mad some of my messages. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's received.

It must be a popular subject not to mention a worrying one.

Boomerang
Old Mar 6th 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Just remember the old favourite
" I used to be Snow White....... but I drifted
Old Mar 6th 2003, 10:07 pm

Default Haha!!!!

Nice one, Rossi - were the seven dwarfs involved cus it wasn't me!!!! - What did she get for prostitution!!!!!

Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 7th 2003 at 8:48 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2003, 2:11 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Haha!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Nice one, Rossi - were the seven dwarfs involved cus it wasn't me!!!! - What did she get for prostitution!!!!!

Boomerang
Hi Boomerang
your mail box is full, just sent pm.
Such a popular person!!!!!!
Debs
Old Mar 9th 2003, 9:50 pm

Default You wouldn't believe it!!!!

Thanks for letting me know, I can't keep up with the PM's

Boomerang

p.s. I have wiped some off so Debs or any one if you have got any advice please, please get in touch.
Old Mar 10th 2003, 11:47 am

Default Police Worries

Thanks for getting in touch.

I don't know why women have to do a police check - out of all my PMs it's all men that have the criminal records.

Men, police checks and stress!!!!

- How do us women cope!!!!!!??????
Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 10th 2003 at 11:49 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.