Police Checks

Old Mar 7th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Thank you for your help Polly. Do I just put addresses for last 10 years or all that I can remember.....not got very good memory
you're all getting me worried now.........it is the sa1 form isnt it??do i need anymore forms then?
Old Mar 7th 2006, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
you're all getting me worried now.........it is the sa1 form isnt it??do i need anymore forms then?

This is the one you need Debbie. I found that it was easier just to take it to the local station with ID for us all and they sent it off. That way you don't have to send off passports of anything.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/forms/SA1.pdf

Wendy
Old Mar 7th 2006, 3:26 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Thank you for your help Polly. Do I just put addresses for last 10 years or all that I can remember.....not got very good memory
I only included current address as we've been here about 14 years.

No problems and we have our visas.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
This is the one you need Debbie. I found that it was easier just to take it to the local station with ID for us all and they sent it off. That way you don't have to send off passports of anything.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/forms/SA1.pdf

Wendy

thanks wendy thats the one i sent, just waiting for one to come back now!

2 came back within a couple of days of each other, still waiting for one.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:58 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I only included current address as we've been here about 14 years.

No problems and we have our visas.

Thanks! that's great...we have lived here 14 years, so should be ok i hope!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, Mick_Newcastle - I'n not 100% sure,
http://ww1.northumbria.police.uk/ePo...1?OpenDocument
is the link for the details for Northumbria - the one you have is not from the actual police website. I suggest phoning Cramlington (as on that link I just put) and checking - just tell them you need a Subject Access check for emigration. I don't THINK the form you have is the right one as it doesn't mention a Police National Computer check, which is what is needed.
==================
Mrs JFW - i would put as many as you can remeember, even if you only remember the town. Its just in case they have a close match and need to eliminate you!
=======================

The problem is that every force has its own form and they all ask for different things. So unless you live in the same force area as another poster - DON'T PANIC, if you don't know what they are on about re their police form!!!Some forces - like Northumbria - are not very helpful as their forms aren't online!!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:55 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, Mick_Newcastle - I'n not 100% sure,
http://ww1.northumbria.police.uk/ePo...1?OpenDocument
is the link for the details for Northumbria - the one you have is not from the actual police website. I suggest phoning Cramlington (as on that link I just put) and checking - just tell them you need a Subject Access check for emigration. I don't THINK the form you have is the right one as it doesn't mention a Police National Computer check, which is what is needed.
==================
Mrs JFW - i would put as many as you can remeember, even if you only remember the town. Its just in case they have a close match and need to eliminate you!
=======================

The problem is that every force has its own form and they all ask for different things. So unless you live in the same force area as another poster - DON'T PANIC, if you don't know what they are on about re their police form!!!Some forces - like Northumbria - are not very helpful as their forms aren't online!!!
Ok thanks again Polly!