Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

hans is on a distinguished road
Question Points

Under skilled migration I have 110 points, and could get another 10 points as my skill is in shartage in sydney and surrounding areas.

With 110 points (requiring 120) would there be any advice on what type of visa to apply for?. Can you get a 12 month visa and then get sponsorship whilst in OZ? Is there a list of employers or somewhere I can lodge my CV in order to obtain employment and thus add to my points?

Regards,

Hans.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Points

Originally Posted by hans
Under skilled migration I have 110 points, and could get another 10 points as my skill is in shartage in sydney and surrounding areas.

With 110 points (requiring 120) would there be any advice on what type of visa to apply for?. Can you get a 12 month visa and then get sponsorship whilst in OZ? Is there a list of employers or somewhere I can lodge my CV in order to obtain employment and thus add to my points?

Regards,

Hans.
Hi Hans

I have no idea but have you tried posting in the immigration section?

Lawlaw
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:31 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Points

Originally Posted by hans

Regards,

Hans.
You can obtain a working holiday visa before your 31st birthday - but there are pro's and cons to sponsorship and work limits on this visa. You can't guarantee you are going to get sponsored either.

I might suggest you going through an agent - there are visas you can go on for designated areas with 110 points, but I don't think it will allow you to live in Sydney - best to clarify this with an agent.

Good Luck