Poggle

Old Jun 8th 2003, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Poggle

Hiya

To all you Melbourne bound people,

If anyone wants their hair done why not make your first hair cut a "Poggle" one!! She`s a great hairdresser which I can vouch for as she`s done mine before beautifully, whether it`s a cut, colour, long or short, curly or straight style you want she`s the girl for it! As you`ll be starting a new life in Oz why not a new hair style, maybe a new cut or colour to go with it. I`m sure Kaff won`t mind if you pm her, she can tell you the name of the salon she`s working in or even better do your hair at home. She`s a very friendly and helpful person as you all know from her posts on here, it can be quite intimidating as we all know to step into a hairdressers for the first time so having a friendly face to welcome you would be nicer.

She doesn`t know I`m doing this (hope she won`t kill me, lol), on the other hand call me Mrs 10% lol!!

I`ll leave it to you guys to choose your butcher......I`m mean HAIRDRESSER, HAIRDRESSER!!

Loraine x