Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pls help with this one!!!!

pls help with this one!!!!

Old May 19th 2004, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough
Question pls help with this one!!!!

Hi to all

if any one knows the answer to this pls help

we went on hols to perth in march for 3 weeks and the day after we got home the vet rang to say our 8 yr old scooby (dog)
had cancer !!!!!!

shocked as we hadnt even taken him to the vets

mother in law had whilst we were away and was going to tell us that night

so over the next 24 hours he couldnt go to wee and well he got realy bad and the vet advised to have him put to sleep
we did and had him cremated but now am in a panic about wether or not we can take the ashes !!!

sorry to be so long winded but we had all the paper work to take him with us and now it just feels a bit sad

Old May 19th 2004, 3:02 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Mmm now thats a hard one, but firstly like to say sorry to hear about your dog, I would check with your shippers who should know the answer or know somebody who could find out, you never know somebody on here might know.
Old May 19th 2004, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by leanda
Mmm now thats a hard one, but firstly like to say sorry to hear about your dog, I would check with your shippers who should know the answer or know somebody who could find out, you never know somebody on here might know.
thanks will do that now

dont mean to be a sad sac
better it to have happened when it did rather than when he was on the plane on his own !