Help!!!!

Old May 19th 2004, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!!!!

I have just received a letter from ASPC, they are asking for form 47A and documents to prove my son is dependant on us. He turned 18 in Feb this year and we applied May 03. I was lead to believe by my agent that as we applied before his 18th birthday we wouldn't have to do this! He is now working, I don't know what to do now, please can anyone offer some advise.
thank you
Old May 19th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Bugger - we were in the same situation but our son was at College and we were able to get the college to confirm this.

What has your agent said?
Old May 19th 2004, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Billabong
Bugger - we were in the same situation but our son was at College and we were able to get the college to confirm this.

haven't talked to him yet, sometimes he doesn't seem very helpful! My son was going to go to college, but we decided it would be better to wait, then he could go when/if we moved to Oz, if ASPC don't accept he's dependant, will they refuse the rest of the families visa? starting to panic:scared:
Old May 19th 2004, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Billabong

all is not lost....spoke to an associate at the agents (ours is on holiday) it seems that we may be able to remove our eldest from our application and then once we have our visas, he can apply as on a "last remaining relative" visa

they asked me to wait until our agent is back in the office though in case they is another way round.

do you know anything about this last remaining relative visa?