Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please help with ANMC requirements!!

please help with ANMC requirements!!

Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:16 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help with ANMC requirements!!

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
how strange!! I work for nhs too and they went right back to when i qualified as they need it for AFC etc. It even had on when i worked at christies as i left the nhs for a bit too then went to nother trust.

Is it payroll you contacted? thats who i spoke to then just contacted the different payrolls where i have worked and they all wrote a letter stating dates i worked there and contracted hours.

eg on my letter from payroll it says

Please find details below for your employment from oct 199!

blah 1995 to blah 1998 student nurse at salford
blah 1998 to blah 2002 d grade staff nurse at B nhs trust
blah 2002 to blah 2002 e grade staff nurse at B nhs trust
Blah 20003 to blah 2004 staff nurse christies nhs trust
blah 2004 to present at current nhs trust.

My managers reference covered what hours i was currently working and i just got letter from the 3 other hospitals payroll or hr departments stating what dates i worked there and how many hours i was contracted for.

Their records should be kept longer than 2 years unless they have a new comp system (which they did at christie) but they were still able to look back.

Hope this helsp as they state on the form evidence going back 5 years. x clare
That was the same for me .
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Basically to work out pay scales, they want to know how many "equivalent" years' experience you have.

You just want to make sure it is >24hrs/week for the year in order to call that "one year's experience".

If you don't know exactly, estimate.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, just reading this post as i sent my skills assessment 23rd july, waiting patiently !!!!! now worrying as i dont remember anything about how many hours i worked
Its a very small world, I qualified in 97 trained at Salford, worked at NMGH for 7 yrs now at rochdale.
There will be no nurses left at pennine.
Anyway good luck all

sarah
Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:03 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hi sarah yes it is a small world!! Oh well the term rats and sinking ship comes to mind lol x clare