Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Places To Stay When We Arrive ???????

Places To Stay When We Arrive ???????

Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all
Default Places To Stay When We Arrive ???????

hi all,

we are going through the process of the application at the moment and we are keeping fingers crossed.my husbands is an oz citizen but has lived here for 3 years. (he is british by birth )

The main problem is we dont have anywhere to stay when we get there in PERTH. friends have offered us to stay with them, as we did when we visited. but it is a houshold of men , (with very bad habits and hygene).And we are going with our children of 2.5 and 17yrs old. Not really a place for kids. So we have thought of staying in a camp site / trailer park for the first 2 weeks until we can find a property to rent. ( we have been looking on www.homehound.com for an idea of prices of property.) :scared: oh my god !!!!!! the prices are unreal.

Does anyone have any info on parks in the southern corridor area. OR anywhere.

ANY INFO AND IDEAS WOULD BE GOOD .

THANK YOU

DEBS
Old Apr 29th 2006, 12:04 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Places To Stay When We Arrive ???????

Look at movetoperth. Sorry, I don't know the correct web address, but if you google it you will find the link. They have furnished accom for newcomers and it's run by a forum member here. The prices are very reasonable and the homes look lovely. We plan to use them when we move over in August.
Old Apr 29th 2006, 11:55 pm
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by deb-n-rob2006
hi all,

we are going through the process of the application at the moment and we are keeping fingers crossed.my husbands is an oz citizen but has lived here for 3 years. (he is british by birth )

The main problem is we dont have anywhere to stay when we get there in PERTH. friends have offered us to stay with them, as we did when we visited. but it is a houshold of men , (with very bad habits and hygene).And we are going with our children of 2.5 and 17yrs old. Not really a place for kids. So we have thought of staying in a camp site / trailer park for the first 2 weeks until we can find a property to rent. ( we have been looking on www.homehound.com for an idea of prices of property.) :scared: oh my god !!!!!! the prices are unreal.

THANK YOU

DEBS

i think a cabin in a caravan park would be a good choice for anyone arriving in any state. try the big4 parks (google big 4) or www.bestonparks.com.au
Old Apr 30th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

hi all,

THANK YOU

DEBS
Hi,
We have booked a fully furnished holiday let in Duncraig, it sleeps upto 9. We have booked it for a month, going in August. There is myself, hubby and three boys. We found it on Aussiemoves.
Sharon
Old Apr 30th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pioneer
Hi,
We have booked a fully furnished holiday let in Duncraig, it sleeps upto 9. We have booked it for a month, going in August. There is myself, hubby and three boys. We found it on Aussiemoves.
Sharon

ok thanks, i'll give it a try.

i bet you cant wait now ????

good luck over there

debs
Old May 1st 2006, 2:32 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

hi all,

THANK YOU

DEBS
Hi Debs, we have short term holiday lets in Rockingham, south of Perth, if you are looking this way check out our web page at www.cedarcottagewa.com we have a 2/3 bedroom cottage and 5 bedroom detached bungalow. Good luck with your adventure. Suzette at Cedar Cottage
Old May 1st 2006, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
Hi Debs, we have short term holiday lets in Rockingham, south of Perth, if you are looking this way check out our web page at www.cedarcottagewa.com we have a 2/3 bedroom cottage and 5 bedroom detached bungalow. Good luck with your adventure. Suzette at Cedar Cottage

Thank you for replying, looks great , i will keep it in mind

debs