Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Place in the sun 8pm

Place in the sun 8pm

Old Mar 11th 2004, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default Place in the sun 8pm

Daughter has just let me know that Place in the sun is in Oz. 8pm channel 4.

Hope she has got it right or you'll all shout at me tomorrow!

Mandy
Old Mar 11th 2004, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Place in the sun 8pm

Originally posted by scrawni
Daughter has just let me know that Place in the sun is in Oz. 8pm channel 4.

Hope she has got it right or you'll all shout at me tomorrow!

Mandy
Most disappointed in the lads of the forum...is NO-ONE going to comment on Amanda Lambs(what did you call them a few weeks ago.....???)...NORKS...that's it!!!! Mrs.N
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Am I missing something here, explain?

Mandy
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

brisbane bronco is an unknown quantity at this point

Would comment but must have some respect for a Scottish widow.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:56 am
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed she looks a lot better in those ads than she does in the Place In The Sun programs.

What's funny about the Place In The Sun is how little work she actually does. She doesn't show people around the houses (the owners or a local estate agent always does that) and she always palms the potential buyers off onto some local people who give them the low down on the area - this usually happens about halfway through the show. All she seems to do is chip in now and then with some tips on living in each area (which are very obviosuly scripted by someone else).

Nice work if you can get it !
Old Mar 12th 2004, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Sheffutd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by EssexNobby
Indeed she looks a lot better in those ads than she does in the Place In The Sun programs.

What's funny about the Place In The Sun is how little work she actually does. She doesn't show people around the houses (the owners or a local estate agent always does that) and she always palms the potential buyers off onto some local people who give them the low down on the area - this usually happens about halfway through the show. All she seems to do is chip in now and then with some tips on living in each area (which are very obviosuly scripted by someone else).

Nice work if you can get it !

She always shows people houses that they absolutely love, teases them for a while and tells them it is £60K over their budget.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scrawni
Am I missing something here, explain?

Mandy
Hi Mandy-on a recent Oz program was a particularly large breasted young woman deightfully described by the boys of this forum as having stupendous norks!!! So thought I'd get in there first this time Mrs.N
Old Mar 12th 2004, 1:20 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by neal
Hi Mandy-on a recent Oz program was a particularly large breasted young woman deightfully described by the boys of this forum as having stupendous norks!!! So thought I'd get in there first this time Mrs.N

I love the way that they spend all the money on the making of the programme, drag the poor couple around all the different properties and then at the end of the programme::::: THEY NEVER BUY ANY OF THE PROPERTIES THEY HAVE SEEN!!!!!

I bet the couples have a great few days stringing them along though, we need a few days in the sun so I might just phone up channel four telling them I want to buy a property near DisneyLand would they be interested in sending us out there for a look see, what do you think???
Old Mar 12th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Right, I understand now, was getting a tad worried that things were getting personal!

I wish I had a job like her, thats for sure.

Mandy