Reload this Page >

piss poor performance

piss poor performance

Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

malpjc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default piss poor performance

hello all,
as my title suggests,has anyone got a list of do's when emigrating,a list of things to do and the correct order to do them in.it doesn't matter how much planning i do, i always think afterwards that i could have done something more efficiently.bearing this in mind i think the sorting out to move would be much easier with less cockups.thanks
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: piss poor performance

There are three fab posts that Carrianne did before she came out - I don't know that they are in order, but they are the best lists I've seen. Will try and locate them later, or do a search for Carrianne - they are called something like Things to do Part 1,2,3
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Found them - that lot should keep you busy for a while!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

malpjc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Found them - that lot should keep you busy for a while!!!
thanks pollyana,that is going to be a great help,really appreciate it
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Open a bank account at a VERY early stage.

Paul
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:42 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Open a bank account at a VERY early stage.

Paul

Hi you guys how are you settling in? Not heard off you for awhile. Did the frisky wabbit survive the journey?
How are you getting on with househunting or are you still in the hotel thingy?
johanne
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:36 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

These are the hallowed notes that Carianne put together. I think most of us have them in our files!!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=carianne

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171256

D D
Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:45 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
These are the hallowed notes that Carianne put together. I think most of us have them in our files!!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171256

D D
it's amazing how often carrianne's posts get referenced. i think her karma should be maxed just for these.

JESUS! i just noticed the date on them... that was a year ago! how time flies when you're waiting for your visa.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:33 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scutterUK
it's amazing how often carrianne's posts get referenced. i think her karma should be maxed just for these.

JESUS! i just noticed the date on them... that was a year ago! how time flies when you're waiting for your visa.
I know! Although they were done a while ago I guess they'll be with us for years to come!!

Just noticed 10 SLEEPS TO GO :scared: OMG, you must be wearing brown trousers!! Where ya heading?

D D
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:34 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
I know! Although they were done a while ago I guess they'll be with us for years to come!!

Just noticed 10 SLEEPS TO GO :scared: OMG, you must be wearing brown trousers!! Where ya heading?

D D
i am today! my house finally completed. should be getting a cheque in the post tomorrow then all the fun with the exchange rates begins. this is the bit i can't be arse to deal with and the bit i've not been looking forward to.

I'll be heading to sunny canberra where the roads are wide and the cars are few.... or is that all of australia?