Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ping pong Aussie wanting to ping back to the uk

Ping pong Aussie wanting to ping back to the uk

Old May 5th 2012, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

meechalle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ping pong Aussie wanting to ping back to the uk

Hi everyone, thanks for all your kind posts! I AM GOING! Looking into flights for mid June and am making all kinds of exciting plans for the future!
Have had a proper talk with my parents and explained things rationally and they are supportive of my decision and although they would love me to stay(which is understandable) they know that going back is the right thing for me!
@ozzieeagle thanks for the message, yeah my mums from Sheffield and dad from Richmond although he left as soon as he was born so really only my mum has memories of the uk.
@beoz-yeah i finally found my backbone-dunno where it was hiding these last 4 months :P
@dc10- enjoy the rest of your time here in aus, and try to make the most of it, i wish I had done that a little more than stressing and being the way I was but hey ho, such is life.
Old May 5th 2012, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Dumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ping pong Aussie wanting to ping back to the uk

Hi, I have gone through exactly the same experience as you having moved back to Auckland for 2 years after 3 in Sydney. Thought it would be great going back but very difficult to settle & get back into the life we'd left 3 years prior. What you don't realise is that you change considerably whilst you are away.
Life's too short - who cares what other people think - if you are not happy go back to London. (we in process of going back to Sydney)