Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

Wikiposts

Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

Old Aug 31st 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

An old Puffer train in Lancashire - near Telford. With 2 of my kids.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-blackpool.harriette-007.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The Pepsi Max Big One at Blackpool.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-blackpool.harriette-034.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2003, 8:51 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tina, have you got any pics of the beautiful clear sea at Blackpool, one of my personal favorites
Old Aug 31st 2003, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy Bale will become famous soon enough

Just thought I'd send this pic of the Essex countryside at the back of my parents gaff. Thats the M25 in the background, its not always a carpark!!

mandy
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-top-world.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking you gave me a laugh

Hi All

Thanks for posting the photo's. I too am from UK but now I live in Switzerland. I recently went back to UK to visit family, I hated every bit of being back there, except the part of seeing family and friends. It is a dump, its the only word I can use to express how it made me feel and I was so pleased to go back home to swiss. My hubby has applied for job in NZ and we are looking into OZ too. Stay were you are guys your much better off.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:24 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Default Re: you gave me a laugh

Originally posted by Dee_e56
It [the UK] is a dump, its the only word I can use to express how it made me feel and I was so pleased to go back home to swiss.
That's the term my dad used when he returned from a month in Aus and the coach pulled into Cardiff bus station.

"this place is a dump".
Old Sep 1st 2003, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
Hey Tina, have you got any pics of the beautiful clear sea at Blackpool, one of my personal favorites

How dare you laugh at our beautiful British sea, it is every inch as clear and clean as the ones in OZ!!! ( joke)

This one shows more of the grimy looking sea.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-blackpool.harriette-015.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 3:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

aaahhhhh, its even more beautiful that i remembered! Thanks for that