Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:58 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

just a few photo's of Britain

These are not mine... I nicked them off the beeb (photo's from south west Wales). Most of my old photo's are back in storage in the UK. I only have one photo album here with pics from back home .. but haven't got around to scan most of them.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39366947_stacks300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:58 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

another one
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39340353_symondsyat300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:59 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by Ceri
another one
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39313061_cwmpennant300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:00 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39416615_ogwen300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:03 am
Y Ddraig Goch

this one has no sun..
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39340343_llangenith300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:04 am
Y Ddraig Goch

and yet another
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39313303_quarry300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:05 am
Y Ddraig Goch

and yet another
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39416589_beach300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:06 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely scene from picturesque Yorkshire
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-riot.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-_39416621_glade300245.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:07 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Default Re: Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!

just a few photo's of Britain

These are not mine... I nicked them off the beeb (photo's from south west Wales). Most of my old photo's are back in storage in the UK. I only have one photo album here with pics from back home .. but haven't got around to scan most of them.
Here's one I took myself...

http://www.hartill.net/seaside.jpg

and other of mine..

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE BROADBAND
http://www.hartill.net/tyred.jpg (5.3Mb jpeg)
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:07 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by renth
Lovely scene from picturesque Yorkshire
That's because they have "no sun" in Yorkshire

Last edited by Ceri; Sep 1st 2003 at 5:18 am.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:09 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by welshpom
Here's one I took myself...

http://www.hartill.net/seaside.jpg

and other of mine..

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE BROADBAND
http://www.hartill.net/tyred.jpg (5.3Mb jpeg)
You really should tidy up your garden you know.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:11 am
Y Ddraig Goch

another one
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-rhosili-gower.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:15 am
Y Ddraig Goch

and one more.... I could be here all day...

I'll have to get my photo album out one day and go through it. It's still packed up from recent house move.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-wormshead.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:16 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go this place a lot, Blanchland in Northumberland
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of the pit called Britain.. Aus has sun!-blanchland.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.