Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pics of where you guys live

Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Try searching on this site http://www.flickr.com/
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:49 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

That look lovely Tabby its how i imagined Oz to be
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Our Pool / Garden
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-pool-140-.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-back.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:56 pm

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabby
Our Pool / Garden
Awwwww im so jealous .... how long you been there? in oz i mean.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Moved out here 29/12/05 and have been in the house about a year now
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some from me

http://flickr.com/photos/wendyc2007/
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
if you have some time to kill

ive posted from when we arrived and the start of the renovating here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400962
Wow Steve'o... impressive!.it looks absoulutly amazing!..you done alot in so little time..you must feel pretty chuffed with yourself and so you should.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy
Lovely pics Wendy thanks...but what is that in the middle of mawson lakes? is it a bridge they never finished?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:17 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Port noarlunga looks lush Wendy..........we think we will be heading for the south of Adelaide when we go.

We have seen very nice houses down that way at reasonable prices.

some nice beaches down that way so we have heard.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:31 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

wends
whats with the unedumicated thingy
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:35 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Pics of where you guys live

Originally Posted by Racht70
Hi there peeps..this is very cheeky of me but,would it be possible to post ( or email me) pics of where you live...i have googled australia and cities and what-not but there obviosly pics for travel brouchers and the like....i want to get a feel for the country and to do that you have to see the real Oz not just glossy pics...any will do one of your street or parks or even having a barbie woith the mates...i know its rude to ask but i cant find any "real " pics on tinternet...thanks you guys

P.S Did any of you experience "ARE U MAD !!" when you told poeple you were thinking of emigrating?

Rach xx
I'm an Aussie living in the UK (been here just over 3 years now) so a photo of my current house wouldn't be much use.

But I can show you a photo of the house I used to own when I lived back home. It's a 2x1 on a quarter acre block in Midvale, Western Australia.

Built in 1944, and fully renovated in 2001, just before I bought it.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-my-house-2003.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I'm an Aussie living in the UK (been here just over 3 years now) so a photo of my current house wouldn't be much use.

But I can show you a photo of the house I used to own when I lived back home. It's a 2x1 on a quarter acre block in Midvale, Western Australia.

Built in 1944, and fully renovated in 2001, just before I bought it.
That looks lovely and quaint...im so jealous of you guys here i am in my poxy house and poxy garden with poxy weather lol
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:53 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some piccies of Yeppoon Central Qld. oor hoose and oor pool
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-p1020746.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-easter-9.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-garden1.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm moving here in a few weeks... Sadly they're not leaving everything in the house, but never mind.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=house

And I live in this part of the world... which is really very nice.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-347643214_6ac558b552_b.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:08 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics, not jealous at all

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.