Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pics of where you guys live

Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:03 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pics of where you guys live

Hi there peeps..this is very cheeky of me but,would it be possible to post ( or email me) pics of where you live...i have googled australia and cities and what-not but there obviosly pics for travel brouchers and the like....i want to get a feel for the country and to do that you have to see the real Oz not just glossy pics...any will do one of your street or parks or even having a barbie woith the mates...i know its rude to ask but i cant find any "real " pics on tinternet...thanks you guys

P.S Did any of you experience "ARE U MAD !!" when you told poeple you were thinking of emigrating?

Rach xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Hi Rach

You will need to bump this thread in a few hours when australia wakes up.

Louise
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:59 pm

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah i forgot there all sleeping, bless 'em Thanks Lousie x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Oh yeah i forgot there all sleeping, bless 'em Thanks Lousie x
its 5.14am eastern australia time guys

we have bought this ( needs renovating ) and we live here ( rental )
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-img_5962.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_6005.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:25 pm

Morning steve'o .... ta for the pics ...they look great..good luck with the renovating
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Morning steve'o .... ta for the pics ...they look great..good luck with the renovating
good call, I'm a nosey parker too . but if you don't ask you don't get.
bec
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by egghead4
good call, I'm a nosey parker too . but if you don't ask you don't get.
bec
Me ..a nosy parker..never.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

We live here. Wahroonga, NSW (rental). Still deciding where to buy.

Cheers

Ian
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-aushouse1.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-aushouse2.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:11 pm

Thanks Ian looks great..how much would a house like that cost to buy
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:12 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

if you have some time to kill

ive posted from when we arrived and the start of the renovating here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400962
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:31 pm

Thanks Steve'o ill give it a razz when ive got kids to bed.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

LondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant future

This is a great post if the Aussies dont mind posting their pics

I too have struggled to get real pictures of Australia.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:46 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
if you have some time to kill

ive posted from when we arrived and the start of the renovating here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400962
Now then stevo, nice to see your getting on with it. Had a look through your pics and when a saw that one of you by the fire i thought bloody hell its chris moyles no offence
stu
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Our House !!!

Wellington Point , Brisbane
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-kerridge-court-22-.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-kerridge-court-27-.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by LondonCouple
This is a great post if the Aussies dont mind posting their pics

I too have struggled to get real pictures of Australia.
I know..I hope they dont mind...I just want to get a proper feel of Australia and tourist pics dont give you that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.